Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Sadly im not a fan of trans, too bad devs dont make it optional, they just roll with it like seeing another guy's dick would definitely not kill the raging boner the rest of the game gave them
Considering the MC is also another guy and you are looking at his dick and getting a "raging boner" (your words) I don't see how another one matters.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Artwork is terrible. The trans is badly handled. Textbox is very annoying as is about everything else. No sorry not for me. Good luck and bye.

Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
I don't object to the MC's name because the dev used Honey Select models, I just object to the name, period.

Haven't tried it yet and don't know if I will bother until the dev gets someone to translate. It's just too damn annoying when someone fucks-up gender, (as seems to be all-too-common in whatever-language to English).
Dev: hermana = sister, (she, her, hers) hermano = brother, (he, him, his).
The problem is that when you want to translate "my brothers and sisters" to Spanish you simply say "mis hermanos." The problem with pronouns is that in Spanish they modify the noun, for example, in translation they will say his car, even if it's her car, because car is a masculine noun.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It is good that the author did not delay and immediately showed which direction of the game he would have. You can immediately throw the games of this author to ignore, if not a fan of NTR.
Nice way to ruin the game SALR GAMES . I'm out
I was going to try it, but the NTR came up and instead I decided to put it on my ignore list.

In any case, wish SALR GAMES luck with the game.

The real NTR was all the crying rage posts made a long the way. Don't listen to em, NTR for life.

Is the non-ntr vanilla shit avoidable?
Personally, I don't care that "non-NTR vanilla shit" is avoidable as long as "NTR non-vanilla shit" is avoidable as well. I will see the first and I will leave you the second (and so both happy). It isn't necessary to get angry because there are people who don't like the NTR, when I entered the game this tag didn't exist, and now that I know that it exists and isn't avoidable, then I leave the game to you.

For the rest, you don't need to answer me because I don't think I will return to the thread.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
I was going to try it, but the NTR came up and instead I decided to put it on my ignore list.

In any case, wish SALR GAMES luck with the game.
Well i had played the chapter1, game is average at best but still enough to kill some time, it had some nice things but now that dev decide to ruin the game, i will just stop playing it, seems he had done the same in his other game so instead of put his 2 games in ignore i will just put the dev in ignore that way avoiding all his games, 2 dick moves in his 2 games is enough.

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
The problem is that when you want to translate "my brothers and sisters" to Spanish you simply say "mis hermanos." The problem with pronouns is that in Spanish they modify the noun, for example, in translation they will say his car, even if it's her car, because car is a masculine noun.
While that may make it more difficult to translate, difficulty does not obviate the need to translate it properly. If it is too hard for the dev to do himself/herself then he/she needs to either find someone else to do the translation or simply release only a Spanish version. I certainly wouldn't try to translate something into the Spanish, French, or German I took classes for 40 years ago and have barely used since, because I know I would severely mangle the attempt.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
While that may make it more difficult to translate, difficulty does not obviate the need to translate it properly. If it is too hard for the dev to do himself/herself then he/she needs to either find someone else to do the translation or simply release only a Spanish version. I certainly wouldn't try to translate something into the Spanish, French, or German I took classes for 40 years ago and have barely used since, because I know I would severely mangle the attempt.
It's good Spanglish as is. No need to be picky about it.
There's only so much time given between making a script, making the drawings and animations, if any and releasing, then putting up with the b...g afterwards. Instead, volunteer to help with the translation if you think it's that bad. I for one, I've been in the US for over 30 years and try to avoid any form of entertainment in Spanish. English rules, Spanglish drools.

3.10 star(s) 36 Votes