ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Why does MC make a deal with Thomas, he obviously doesn't like him & with the sex drug floating in the air he can just lock the little punk in a closet somewhere and rail his mom himself? With the NTR tag & Thomas being the only other male in the house does that mean that we are gonna have that prick get with the fam? If so tell me now and I'll go play something else...
Well the story was too short, so we don't know yet how sick is Thomas.
All I know is whenever I see him, he reminds me of "Fantasy Island".
"Boss, The Plane, The Plane". He's like the walkinng NTR version of this game.
Wherever he goes, trouble folllows and there are no choices for the MC to say no or stop him.
Also the NTR path in this game is unavoidable, may have to fix that.
I always wait until the games are at least a GB long before playing.
This and that other game are more like demos to try out.
I already want to see what happens next, but may want to wait until there's enough content before playing this game.

Feb 21, 2020
muy buen juego la verdad tiene potencial, solo espero que amilia no haga ntr eso seria muy feo xD
lo mejor de todo es que esta en español siuuuuuuu
talvez se van a corromper de apoco vistiendose mas sexy

SALR

Formerly 'SALR'
Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
p5.png
FAMILY AT HOME CHAPTER 3
This novel includes: Incest, NTR, MILF, EROTISM, TRANS, BIG ASS, BIG TITS, SEX TOYS, LESBIAN.

What's new?
  • More than 75 images have been added.
  • There are more than 20 new animations.
  • New event with Ana
  • New event with Rebeca (Mom)
  • New event with Farah and Emilia
  • New event with Thomas and Sol
  • New event with Samantha (Sister)
  • New event with Victoria (Aunt)
  • New character added: Amelia 2.0
728.png
740.png
744.png
761.png

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS:

MAC DOWNLOAD:

DOWNLOAD LINUX:

Jul 18, 2019
so, this one popped up in latest updates, piqued my interest, but theres a lot of talk about ntr, yet the game doesnt have a ntr tag. did it get removed or is the dev just trying to fuck people over by not properly labeling his shit ?

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
so, this one popped up in latest updates, piqued my interest, but theres a lot of talk about ntr, yet the game doesnt have a ntr tag. did it get removed or is the dev just trying to fuck people over by not properly labeling his shit ?
Dont know why it was removed, probably someone trying to be smart about the definition, the tag was there and reading the comments should tell you clearly that there is NTR in the game

EDIT: Moreso, if you go to this post:

https://f95zone.to/threads/dynasty-ch-2-salr-games.73799/page-7#post-5458043

The Dev itself states the game has NTR

Reactions: Red Sand and EZ8lt

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I'm gonna point to this game for why I don't trust tags.

For whatever reason when I started downloading it, I distinctly remember no ntr tag.

I searched for the tag a bit later because I'm paranoid games end up being ntr. Lo and behold the game is all of a sudden tagged with people talkin about it.

Obviously not the devs fault. Anyway, carry on dev, thanks for correctly tagging your game.

H3S0Y4M

Sep 28, 2018
muy buen juego la verdad tiene potencial, solo espero que amilia no haga ntr eso seria muy feo xD
lo mejor de todo es que esta en español siuuuuuuu
talvez se van a corromper de apoco vistiendose mas sexy
¿Hay NTR sobre la madre?

DenverTrucker

Apr 24, 2020
I wasn't gonna play it because of the NTR, but seeing so many people bitch about it being forced NTR, now i wanna see what all the bitching is about lol

Edit:
So started it up, got to the Aunts house, and just stopped, and al just go under the motto " if you don't have anything nice to say, say nothing at all " and leave it at that. But good luck with the development.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 36 Votes