Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
ntr unavoidable (skip it, not avoid it), the mother being fucked but we see in some the excuse that they are not in a relationship at that time despite being a main li .....
Thanks for the information. For a moment I was tempted to download it. but not for me.
Congratulations to the fans ntr, another one to your backpack

bkbigguy

Jun 21, 2018
good story line great harom game ok grafics, grammer realy need help , like first laughing is he,he,he not whats in the pic

Reactions: hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
YEA I DONT KNOW WHY SOME PEOPLE THEY SAY JEJJEEJEJEJEJEJE WHEN THEY LAUGH ..IT DOSENT MAKE ANY SENCE

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
from what a fillipino friend told me is jejeje is asias version of hahaha
YEA EXACTLY I HEAR JEJEJE FIRST TIME FROM PHILIPENO AND PINAY FIRST TIME BUT THE DEV IS NOT PHILIPENO AND STILL IT DOSENT MAKE SENCE WHAT IS WRONG WITH HAHAHA :) IM SURE THE DEV HE DIDNT MAKE THIS GAME FOR PHILIPENOS

Alex Camus

May 19, 2017
YEA EXACTLY I HEAR JEJEJE FIRST TIME FROM PHILIPENO AND PINAY FIRST TIME BUT THE DEV IS NOT PHILIPENO AND STILL IT DOSENT MAKE SENCE WHAT IS WRONG WITH HAHAHA :) IM SURE THE DEV HE DIDNT MAKE THIS GAME FOR PHILIPENOS
Spanish write jajaja instead of hahaha.
Dev forgot to change when translating from Spanish to English.

Reactions: hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Spanish write jajaja instead of hahaha.
Dev forgot to change when translating from Spanish to English.
yea becouse spanish they make war with philipen long time ago soo they steal jajaja from the spanish and make it jejeje but i still wonder why not haha ...life is weard some time

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
If that turned into patreons... but since he put on the NTR in his two games, he has only lost. Doesn't seem like a big business bet.
im happy that he work for fun not for money and forced ...he use any kind of pc he have what ever it is bad but he keep try

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
The Philippine War of Independence was in 1898, the same year as the Cuban War. That of Cuba was lost against the United States and that of the Philippines... They were given independence and that they dealt with the United States. In the end, the United States also won it. Until that year, both the Philippines and Cuba were Spanish provinces (with deputies in parliament, civil governors, and the same administrative system as the rest of Spanish provinces)

If you don't explain it to me in another way, I don't understand you. For me NTR is what the forum rule says and those words you say are arcane that sometimes people name but I have never really known what differences they have (not that I have paid too much interest to the previous explanations).

Have you played? The explanation of the game seems more of a harem, but the non-avoidable NTR doesn't go well with that.

Well, I'm happy for him, so he can do whatever he wants and isn't forced to satisfy enough audience for the project to be viable.
yea honestly i dont want disapoint him even i hate ntr and the graffic but i want him to do harder and better next and not stop or abandon like other do..sometime the start is bad but will end great :)

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
hehe no its not that baaad i didnt mean to make u run away from the game its just like 1 or 2 minnuts setuation and u will continue move on ...is have nice story any way and u will bang them also no worriez
It may be, but I prefer to skip games with non-avoidable NTR. If the NTR isn't the focus of the game, it's a mistake not to allow to avoid it. Also, if he has already included two scenes that you can't avoid, he may include more.

As I say, unless those scenes can be avoided in some update, I guess I'll not play the game.

SALR

Formerly 'SALR'
Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
I know the novel has quite a few flaws and for most it is a horrible novel. I abandoned Dinasty because I knew it was bad, Family at home I like and I have a lot of things in mind for the novel. I try to improve with each update to make the content entertaining for you guys. I admit it's hard because the reviews I read are with a lot of hate. I have added and removed many things for you guys. I know everyone can't like me, but I try.

The problem with NTR, I honestly don't know exactly what it's definition is. On the internet its definition is: a genre that has as its central theme infidelity, most commonly that of a woman to her partner due to the intrusion of another man into the relationship.

But the tagline on this page reads: Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.

Many say my novel does have NTR and others say it does not. I really don't think it's good and I don't think it's bad either. And some of you are disrespectful, would you like to be told that your novel sucks?

I'm human, I make mistakes, but I'm learning from them, I'm not giving up, Family at home will receive weekly updates. Improving the content, the renderings, the story and a better translation.

Since I published the novel, you asked for the MC to be able to change the name, I did it, you asked me to make the trans scenes optional, I did it, for many people the novel takes too much ram, problem fixed, the texts could not be read well, fixed, you complain about the translation, every update I am improving it, the novel was taking too much space, problem fixed, all that I have done in one month, by myself.

Responding to the NTR issue: I will go by both definitions and it will be avoidable in the following chapters. For chapters 1,2 and 3 it will be avoidable until the end.

Responding to your comments of hatred towards me and the novel. They discourage me a lot, I haven't been programming or making novels for years, I'm a newbie, I'm from the bottom and if I have 8 patreons or only 1, I don't care, I'm happy with the people who support me and believe in my work. People who disrespect me will be ignored. You are free to comment, criticize, give your opinion and suggest ideas, but with respect.

People who comment politely, I always read them and I assure you that the novel will improve, just be patient, I am a person working on this. I do the best I can and every chapter I try to make it entertaining. I know what is wrong (translation, some renderings, saturation and forced scenes) I will improve it, I promise.

The person who sent me these messages , Dynasty is dead, but Family at home, it has a long way to go, regardless if you like it or not, I will continue to update. I hope you read this message.
Captura.PNG
2.PNG

That would be all, sorry for my horrible English.
Have a great day and thanks to everyone for the support.
This Thursday new update of Family at home Chapter 4 ;)
798.png

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
[...] Responding to your comments of hatred towards me and the novel. They discourage me a lot, I haven't been programming or making novels for years, I'm a newbie, I'm from the bottom and if I have 8 patreons or only 1, I don't care, I'm happy with the people who support me and believe in my work. People who disrespect me will be ignored. You are free to comment, criticize, give your opinion and suggest ideas, but with respect.

People who comment politely, I always read them and I assure you that the novel will improve, just be patient, I am a person working on this. I do the best I can and every chapter I try to make it entertaining. I know what is wrong (translation, some renderings, saturation and forced scenes) I will improve it, I promise. [...]
I appreciate the improvements that have been introduced to the game in the latest releases.
Keep doing your thing - it's impossible to please everyone. There will always be somebody whining about something.
I just don't get these people - there are tons of other games out there that they can enjoy, yet they keep commenting endlessly about the content and how they dislike it.

3.10 star(s) 36 Votes