hamod

Jan 5, 2021
The game is great. People let's respect Dev's ideas. It's he's game so if if wants to put Ntr it means it was decided at the first place. We like ntr so we want to see some :ROFLMAO:
i do respect him and i want hem to contenue and i hop he dont chang his mind or abandon any of his 2 games ..god luck always

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
pls some one tell him not to abandon Dynasty ,,he is planing to stop Dynasty its a good game if he fixt some mistakes...i cannot reach the dev if any of u can tell him about thattt it will be great
I think that, being his first games, it is still better to focus on one first and return to the other later. It is not necessary that heu abandons it definitively, I suppose that rethinking it (if there is something he doesn't like about the way the game is going) and restarting it when the first one is already well developed or even finished may be enough.

Yep. Literally no one else in the whole game world is allowed to have sex but the MC.
Not necessarily, but even if I know I prefer not to see it. I'm that weird.

Basically anything else than a harem = NTR.
I don't think so, but since I'm not amused by Voyeur or lesbian scenes and sharing scenes aren't usually the ones that excite me the most (with other guys I usually prefer to avoid it, but it all depends of the situation and how the game is approached not always everything is black or white; however, I can like it with women, as long as it doesn't include much lesbian content, although unfortunately this is how these scenes tend to be). Well, it's not like I want to see someone other than the MC having sex with girls. But that doesn't mean I have to avoid all those scenes, usually just being able to skip them in some way is enough for me.

That the scene is not NTR doesn't necessarily imply that I have to like it. I actually dislike a huge number of fetishes, so most often any game I choose has fetishes that I don't like (NTR, voyeurism, lesbianism, domination, submission, spanking, BDSM, and quite a few more). If I could only choose games that avoid fetishes that I don't like the list would be very short.

And then they start hating, begging the dev to change his game. Or threatening they will lose money. Seriously they are crazy. Do they fall in love with these girls? Even girls who appear for one moment in a random game? I don't understand.
I think you are exaggerating a bit here.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
if he want work with 1 game for now thats ok but i hop later when he is done he can conteue the other not abandon for ever just becouse of comments.. it was realy good game i was waiting for the next update after family at home but he just booom abandoned the other :(

Reactions: SALR

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Keep up the good work my friend, this is amazing.
P.S. I can appreciate a good NTR every now & then<3
I guess making it avoidable isn't so bad: you have the NTR, I have the non-NTR and everyone is happy. (y)

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
didnt mean to upset u ..but when i answered ur question u started to argue about it ..if u didnt play it and u are asking then why r u telling me that this didnt happend in the game ? i didnt lie to u when i told u that soo dont tell me it dosnt make sence ..it is making sence but u argue about ntr and then later u argue about what happend in the story what should i answer u then ...im sorry man love u dont angry from me im not bad person
Firstly I'm not angry not in the slightest actually, and secondly I responded not started a argument; nnot ever response that isn't acceptance or agreement is an argument, because what you responded with was not and still isn't ntr.

Also don't put words in my mouth, I didn't say anything about you lying to me. What you described was a vouyer scene. A scene that you then followed up with your own personal idea which boils down to, "if another character besides the mc fucks the same character it is ntr" which is not what ntr works.

Two brothers fuck the share the same girl, ntr to you.

A husband fucks his wife and the husband isn't the MC, ntr by you4 logic.

There's a party and a orgy breaks out and you're not against all notions of logic, not the only guy there or not the only guy fucking, ntr by your logic.

If a female character gets drugged/drunk/mind controlled and raped by another character and has no memories of the event and the one who does it is not the mc and we never see that character again because it was just a story element and not a central fetish of the game... You guessed, ntr by your logic

But none of that is how ntr works, and this is a circular discussion that I'm quickly growing bored of, but you did give me insight that there isn't any actual ntr and the tag was just tossed on the game because another male character gets his own dick wet.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Firstly I'm not angry not in the slightest actually, and secondly I responded not started a argument; nnot ever response that isn't acceptance or agreement is an argument, because what you responded with was not and still isn't ntr.

Also don't put words in my mouth, I didn't say anything about you lying to me. What you described was a vouyer scene. A scene that you then followed up with your own personal idea which boils down to, "if another character besides the mc fucks the same character it is ntr" which is not what ntr works.

Two brothers fuck the share the same girl, ntr to you.

A husband fucks his wife and the husband isn't the MC, ntr by you4 logic.

There's a party and a orgy breaks out and you're not against all notions of logic, not the only guy there or not the only guy fucking, ntr by your logic.

If a female character gets drugged/drunk/mind controlled and raped by another character and has no memories of the event and the one who does it is not the mc and we never see that character again because it was just a story element and not a central fetish of the game... You guessed, ntr by your logic

But none of that is how ntr works, and this is a circular discussion that I'm quickly growing bored of, but you did give me insight that there isn't any actual ntr and the tag was just tossed on the game because another male character gets his own dick wet.
brother i dont know if NTR for u have limmits but i understand it very well its just u didnt get what i mean.. i explane atleast from my point (any GIRL in the game get fucked from another man what ever he is ...as long as u like her and u plan to get her later then its NTR) ..the MC should be the only one fucking in the game ..sometime NTR could happend from ur back not infront of u ..(hiddin scene) for example ..but any way ..ur oppenion is respected and apreciated and accepted but i hop u not feel bad about me u r like my brother and i respect every one ..we r here just to injoy dont take it seriusly ...i hop u will injoy the game its good one..feel free to asking any thing any time u want

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Trust me it matters :LOL:. Even lessening 100 MB helps and you do a great compression job without shattering the game quality. But I get your point. Thanks for the reply.
You're welcome ;)

csgo4ik1337

Jun 3, 2020
Guy, I want to tell you that your game has a lot of potential, but I would like you to rest on the categories: Anal, more animations(more reality in animations, that would be smooth), sometimes you can add a choice of poses, futanari, I understand that this is all difficult to do in creating a game but 80% of players on f95zone download games according to these criteria, they like them, no one wants to scroll through a long story and perform incomprehensible tasks for which you need to read the plot to understand how to do it. People want to download the game, enjoy the animations, graphics, and jerk off. The plot should be minimal and clear. :):love:

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Guy, I want to tell you that your game has a lot of potential, but I would like you to rest on the categories: Anal, more animations(more reality in animations, that would be smooth), sometimes you can add a choice of poses, futanari, I understand that this is all difficult to do in creating a game but 80% of players on f95zone download games according to these criteria, they like them, no one wants to scroll through a long story and perform incomprehensible tasks for which you need to read the plot to understand how to do it. People want to download the game, enjoy the animations, graphics, and jerk off. The plot should be minimal and clear. :):love:
I think it would be easier to read the message if it was not underlined and in bold.

Otherwise the game already has a trans character (although personally I'm not interested)

I think people on this forum are generally interested in the story the game tells. You always have quick options for jerking off, but if you play a game you generally want more than just a series of loosely linked images or animations. Although, of course this is not always the case. I've been long enough to know that people can enthusiastically discuss aspects of the game that have nothing to do with sex scenes.

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
If that turned into patreons... but since he put on the NTR in his two games, he has only lost. Doesn't seem like a big business bet.
That's not the point. Controversy brings more attention and eyeballs on the game, hence more people might try it out to see what the fuss is about. And it's likely to be more of those players whose hair doesn't catch fire once they see the NTR tag.

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
i'm pretty picky. hopefully its fully avoidable/preventable and not just skippable.
but maybe thats just me.
or can be disabled in options.
Same goes for scat,watersports,etc I won't touch any of these. I don't know why people argue about ntr, it is just like "scat" Most people don't want to see that shit (pun?) in their game. Forcing those non-popular tags on users seems counterintuitive. But hey it artists way of expression, if you don't like it just don't buy (play) it right?

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Wasn't ntr designed to cause jelousy by having a LI involved with someone else? Dev said that's what he was going for this update.
The MC was competitive with his "rival" about who might have sex with the MC's mother first, but there was no NTR scene or action in that regard. The MC's mother had a small affair with another woman in the house, but that had no jealousy effect on the MC. Actions of sisters, etc. also had no jealousy effect on MC.

Removed the "ntr" tag: there is no apparent cheating on the MC by a love interest, let alone inducing related jealousy. This MC has sex with drugged women - that's it.

Added the "cheating" tag because that certainly does occur.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The MC was competitive with his "rival" about who might have sex with the MC's mother first, but there was no NTR scene or action in that regard. The MC's mother had a small affair with another woman in the house, but that had no jealousy effect on the MC. Actions of sisters, etc. also had no jealousy effect on MC.

Removed the "ntr" tag: there is no apparent cheating on the MC by a love interest, let alone inducing related jealousy. This MC has sex with drugged women - that's it.

Added the "cheating" tag because that certainly does occur.​
I don't know if I'm really going to like the game even if voyeurism and possible NTR are avoided: I like romance games, and this one from your description looks like it isn't at all.

I dislike sex with drugged women a lot, and if it can't be avoided I don't play the game.

For the rest, if the game by chance is to my liking, I hope that you can not only make the MC win, but also prevent the "rival" from having sex with the MC's mother. It may not be the three damn letters, but it would bother me anyway. The same with the remaining LIs; I prefer if they can be prevented from having sex with anyone other than the MC.

3.10 star(s) 36 Votes