Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
So most of the "NTR" is the F95zone classic "it's not MC's penis" version of NTR, and not the "MC is jealous of his partner cheating on him" actual NTR.

The trans cousin has sex with her girlfriend. You can choose to view the scene or not, but they still bang, as they should since they are in a relationship. So, not NTR but voyeurism if you choose to watch.

The neighbor boy has sex with his own mother (and we see pics of the mother getting gangbanged). I don't think MC's said two words to the neighbor, so this hardly qualifies as NTR, but it does count as voyeurism since you watch.

The neighbor's sister eats out MC's mother (an actual potential LI, but not yet). Not exactly jealousy inducing, and the neighbor's sister even encourages MC's mother to have a little fun with MC. This is the closest to NTR that there is, but MC and his mom have not started any kind of relationship yet.

You can decide for yourself if these are dealbreakers for you.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
So most of the "NTR" is the F95zone classic "it's not MC's penis" version of NTR, and not the "MC is jealous of his partner cheating on him" actual NTR.

The trans cousin has sex with her girlfriend. You can choose to view the scene or not, but they still bang, as they should since they are in a relationship. So, not NTR but voyeurism if you choose to watch.

The neighbor boy has sex with his own mother (and we see pics of the mother getting gangbanged). I don't think MC's said two words to the neighbor, so this hardly qualifies as NTR, but it does count as voyeurism since you watch.

The neighbor's sister eats out MC's mother (an actual potential LI, but not yet). Not exactly jealousy inducing, and the neighbor's sister even encourages MC's mother to have a little fun with MC. This is the closest to NTR that there is, but MC and his mom have not started any kind of relationship yet.

You can decide for yourself if these are dealbreakers for you.
That was very helpful. I skipped over this game at first because it just seemed like another family harem game. The NTR tagged made me curious, but your explanation really made it clear for me. It's definitely not NTR, but maybe there's more to the game than I originally thought. I'll keep an eye on future updates.

Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
While that may make it more difficult to translate, difficulty does not obviate the need to translate it properly. If it is too hard for the dev to do himself/herself then he/she needs to either find someone else to do the translation or simply release only a Spanish version. I certainly wouldn't try to translate something into the Spanish, French, or German I took classes for 40 years ago and have barely used since, because I know I would severely mangle the attempt.
I wasn't defending it, just stating the reason.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
A virus?
Are you kidding me?
There goes that story.
And what are those butterflies, clones of somme kind?
They all comme with hairdues, glasses and tattoos.
This game is geting more and more puzzling and weird.
And I don't get it but for some reasonn I did chapter 1 and 2 completed and then started another chapter and then said to be continued in chapter 3. Someone is doing this backwards or in Spanglish.

Last edited:
Reactions: Punto

SALR

Formerly 'SALR'
Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
A virus?
Are you kidding me?
There goes that story.
Ad what are those butterflies, clones of somme kind?
They all comme with hairdues, glasses and tattoos.
This game is geting more and more puzzling and weird.
And I don't get it but for some reasonn I did chapter 1 and 2 and now I am on chapter 3.
[/CITA]

I don't know where you got three chapters from, there are only two chapters.
I started the novel from scratch. The first version was done with HS1 and the current version is with HS2. Which means that the first version made with HS1 is useless. The person who made the publication of the novel has not updated the photos.
The story may seem strange and hard to understand, but give it time and you will see that it makes a lot of sense and is entertaining : )

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
it's backwards it said chapter 2 competed and then started another chapter.
Does that sound backwards to you or not, or maybe this is the Spanglish version.

SALR

Formerly 'SALR'
Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
it's backwards it said chapter 2 competed and then started another chapter.
Does that sound backwards to you or not, or maybe this is the Spanglish version.
It means that chapter 2 is finished and is the one you are going to play, maybe it is difficult to understand, but if the publication says chapter 2 is because there are only two chapters.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
It means that chapter 2 is finished and is the one you are going to play, maybe it is difficult to understand, but if the publication says chapter 2 is because there are only two chapters.
It also said chapter 1 completed and I think I only clicked 5 times or less , like I said, backwards.

SALR

Formerly 'SALR'
Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
[QUOTE = "NOTABROGAMEUNMANLYHUEVOS, publicación: 5420930, miembro: 1577641"]
También decía que el capítulo 1 se completó y creo que solo hice clic 5 veces o menos, como dije, al revés.
[/CITA]
But if you know that there are only two chapters, even though you say it is backwards?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
[QUOTE = "NOTABROGAMEUNMANLYHUEVOS, publicación: 5420930, miembro: 1577641"]
También decía que el capítulo 1 se completó y creo que solo hice clic 5 veces o menos, como dije, al revés.
[/CITA]
But if you know that there are only two chapters, even though you say it is backwards?
I tried looking for chapter 1 somewhere else, but it was this one.
The same one and it was over a GB long, like I said everything backwars.

frankiller79

Jul 4, 2020
In this new update the game works much better and I see that the animation is back, thanks a lot to the developer who listens to the good reviews I will stay tuned for new updates

Reactions: SALR

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Why does MC make a deal with Thomas, he obviously doesn't like him & with the sex drug floating in the air he can just lock the little punk in a closet somewhere and rail his mom himself? With the NTR tag & Thomas being the only other male in the house does that mean that we are gonna have that prick get with the fam? If so tell me now and I'll go play something else...

3.10 star(s) 36 Votes