randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
needs more ntr
I dont mind more ntr if it is optional I bet some of the games on this site have lost many (and I dare to say even a lot) of players because the dev forced ntr into the game. Now I havent play this game yet and if this is a fully NTR game then yeah you are right if not as I said make it optional

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Not a bad game but quality of girls, pictures could really need improvement and yeah the "story" was never good but the last chapter was just pure dumb sorry :(

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
It's ok, not many Devs leaves the images/videos already there for the people to watch them (that i know), others makes the "Gallery Unlock: but after you end the game in THIS kind of way, or if you end the game, or if you choose to download a mod to have a gallery"

The thing about the choices, at least what i remember is that "If you choose A or B, each will impact on the ending" (or at least is what i have in mind when comes to choose about something).

By now, on Ch10, the Ending is the same no matter what (as of today at least).

No idea if the Dev will do something more, a Plus of the game or what..

But! can't deny, it was very quick and good animations/images.
oh okayyy....
lets see what happen in ending this game.

myself

Sep 21, 2017
humm I felt the ending got a bit rushed, pity we couldn't see what happened to victoria... It felt like she survived... but not sure, and pity no final big orgy as celebration :p

zlka112

Mar 3, 2019
In the beginning, the physics of the characters were much better, then this gradually got worse. at the start of the game
for the sake of physical looks ...

Reactions: 4rn4ld0

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
Played this in English but on occasion the characters speak in Spanish. I had to check the scripts.rpy file and found that certain lines had not be translated and the grammar in some sentences were incorrect, using he/his instead of she/her. When I downloaded the updates, I first had to proof-read the scripts.rpy file before I continued playing. The images could also done with a bit of improvement, but gameplay seemed adequate.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Models look good, how bad can it be? -starts game- Oh. That's how bad it can be. Choose your name, progress 2-3 clicks, masturbate on your mother. Sorry, I could play this if the game was just stupid, which is 100% is, but the translation is probably one of the worst I've seen. Seriously though, why do you keep randomly taking people's clothes off? Get a proofreader; I'm willing to bet someone would even do it for you for free if you asked.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 36 Votes