Djsjcs

Oct 10, 2021
I'm on the NTR scene between this guy and MC's mother. Before choosing whether to interrupt or leave them alone, MC mother says she can't have sex with him (this guy) because ''MC would kill her''
Here I have the impression that she wants it.. if she didn't want to have sex with him, she would tell him to fuck off and leave her alone. But here she has a weak excuse. And if the MC doesn't interrupt them, they are actually having sex. So if the MC wasn't close to them and interrupted them, she would have done it with him anyway..

It was similar in the previous scene with MC's mother too. If the MC hadn't shown up and interrupt, MC's mother would have had sex with that guy. Because she was staring at his dick, horny.

I will finish this game because I'm curious. But I don't like many things here.
i think i pass thy

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Thanks for uploading the game. Some observations I made as the game progressed.
Mom is blonde kids are black haired. Doors are locked but no one thinks to break windows.
The Amelio > Amerlia tranny, said surgery, but they just take shots for breasts, still packing a dick.
All ejaculation outside of females? No one swallows, and no cream pies. (first half of game)
Replace all "wright" with "right" spelling errors.
You should lengthen the Animation times 2x (first half of game), improve animated graphics quality too. Bodies overlap during sex. Is Ana supposed to look like a zombie?
Saves during a sex scene show up BLACK on save page, (player can back up a few frames and save over them and see the scene) they are there but you cannot tell what is going on without selecting it.
It's odd to comment how the mc's cock is "delicious" when it's in a pussy, and not their mouth.
Oops finally after Samantha (later with Victoria, Sol too) said they wanted MC cum inside them he does.

Algunas observaciones que hice a medida que avanzaba el juego. Mamá es rubia, los niños son de pelo negro. Las puertas están cerradas con llave, pero nadie piensa en romper ventanas. El Amelio > Amerlia tranny, dijo cirugía, pero solo toman inyecciones para los senos, todavía empacando una polla. ¿Toda la eyaculación fuera de las mujeres? Nadie traga, y no hay pasteles de crema. (primera mitad del juego) Reemplace todos los errores ortográficos "wright" con "right". Debes alargar la animación veces 2x (primera mitad del juego), mejorar la calidad de los gráficos animados también. Los cuerpos se superponen durante el sexo. ¿Se supone que Ana debe parecer un zombi? Los guardados durante una escena de sexo aparecen NEGRO en la página de guardado, (el jugador puede hacer una copia de seguridad de algunos fotogramas y guardarlos y ver la escena) están ahí, pero no se puede saber lo que está sucediendo sin seleccionarlo. Es extraño comentar cómo la polla del mc es "deliciosa" cuando está en un coño, y no en su boca. Vaya, finalmente después de que Samantha (más tarde con Victoria, Sol también) dijo que querían MC cum dentro de ellos.

This has some good potential, lots of scenes, a underlying plot. Competing plots on innocent family. Can keep interest, but improve the animations please.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
I was about to start this one but turns out it is getting a remake with the date of 2023, not sure if I should wait or not now.

Reactions: kimhuynjoong

Kalenazar

Sep 11, 2022
View attachment 1174827

Overview:
This game tells the story of a young boy named Alonso. He will visit his aunt, Victoria, at their new home, along with his mother, Elizabeth, and his sister, Samantha.

The plan was to spend a weekend, but after a series of changes, you will be locked up with more than 5 women in a house, you can take advantage of that opportunity and have many moments with them.​

Thread Updated: 2021-06-01
Release Date: 2021-05-29
Developer: SALR Games -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - - -
Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Android: - - - - -

Others: COMPRESSED*

Patches: *
Extra: CUSTOM NAME MOD(MC)
* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1111658 View attachment 1111659 View attachment 1111661 View attachment 1111662 View attachment 1111663 View attachment 1111664 View attachment 1111665 View attachment 1111666 View attachment 1111667
View attachment 1182504 View attachment 1182505 View attachment 1182506 View attachment 1182507 View attachment 1182508 View attachment 1182509 View attachment 1195515 View attachment 1195527 View attachment 1223866 View attachment 1223867 View attachment 1223868
Great game, I enjoyed it a lot, I have to admit that at first the design didn't attract my attention, but later it was good ha... The story is good, although it has some script holes, the humor it has is funny.. Something to note is that the NTR scenes are optional, which is appreciated, but I managed to notice something, if we interrupt the 1st scene, in the 2nd we let it go, the dialogues imply that the mother has already slept with Thomas (I think it's called), equally if we interrupt the 1st and 2nd scene, but we let the 3rd pass, the same thing happens, the dialogues imply that the mother went to bed anyway, which makes me doubt, no matter how much we interrupt the 3 scenes, did it happen that they had relationships even though there are no other scenes? In my case, I interrupted the 3 scenes, they made me laugh ha.

PS: The fact that it is in Spanish is appreciated, it is easier when using an external program or translating yourself.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SALR

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Nice music on the new release (megustolo). I had a 9/22 dwnload, but seems this is new. So gentlemen and ladies start your engines. Journal instead of diary, replace boy with man 19 tiene anos. Cambia el nombre de madre de Morgan a Morgana por misterio Ginnungagap (Chaos).

Last edited:

dhentai1

Aug 3, 2017
I'm curious to see the remake, it would be good to see SALR step up the gameplay a bit. Like offering multiple endings (ntr end?) or at least choices that unlock different scenes in separate playthroughs. I'll keep an eye out though!

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
I dont get it, is ntr avoidable, some says the ntr already happened seems like unavoidable

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
you will get a chance to let it happen or just walk in to prevent it
But the other comments said, "it seemed like they were already doing it in the past", just this time mc was able to prevent it 3 times so basically they already did it?

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
But the other comments said, "it seemed like they were already doing it in the past", just this time mc was able to prevent it 3 times so basically they already did it?
I am not sure, I have replayed it again before I started the remake. This is the first time but the fact that mom would fuck him without much taught made people a bit mad. Her excuse is that virus thing but it wasnt enough of an excuse. If u dont want ntr u can just prevent it.

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
The dialogue is a bit weird sometimes so that might have confused some people.

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
The dialogue is a bit weird sometimes so that might have confused some people.
Dang if dev dont clarify that or someone, ill just drop this and jump to the remake one since therell be no ntr there, btw is the remake one diff story?

3.10 star(s) 36 Votes