Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
They are perfectly good games and so far this looks an great improvement on the first unlike some remakes, but every time I see the Family At Home games pop up I'm irresistibly reminded of that silly meme.

"Moom, can we stop and get My New Family?" (or any game with family in the title)
"Shut up son, we've got Family At Home!"

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Wouldn't mind some optional futa on female or female on futa(use your imagination) in like a threesome with the MC and with the player/MC's express permission before hand or for every position in the scene. Basically choose how far it goes at every point.
No I am not asking for 3lettertag, I'd see it as lesbian content at that point, which this game already has. Like in FAH2 with the couple where one of the girls is optionally a futa and the player is asked if they are ok with that. Also the MC ends up in having a sex scene with that character and becoming close to her just like any of the other girls so I mean...

Yes I agree that it is a delicate matter that can easily go south if not done right, including the dialogue surrounding it. But that seems like a good way to include it if that were ever to happen.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
ok so i am assuming dev changed most of the game with the remake removing the ntr then from the original

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Wouldn't mind some optional futa on female or female on futa(use your imagination) in like a threesome with the MC and with the player/MC's express permission before hand or for every position in the scene. Basically choose how far it goes at every point.
No I am not asking for 3lettertag, I'd see it as lesbian content at that point, which this game already has. Like in FAH2 with the couple where one of the girls is optionally a futa and the player is asked if they are ok with that. Also the MC ends up in having a sex scene with that character and becoming close to her just like any of the other girls so I mean...

Yes I agree that it is a delicate matter that can easily go south if not done right, including the dialogue surrounding it. But that seems like a good way to include it if that were ever to happen.
interesting that dev keeps saying no NTR and yet people keep asking the dev to add it...

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
interesting that dev keeps saying no NTR and yet people keep asking the dev to add it...
I am not asking for ntr. I do not play ntr games so why would I be asking for it? You are welcome to think whatever you want but it won't be any more true. A threesome isn't ntr. Actually don't you consider lesbian content as ntr too? Should you even be here?
Facepalm me all you want lol.

SALR

Formerly 'SALR'
Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
Today afternoon there was an unfortunate event that will affect the games. I have created a post on my Patreon if you are interested in reading, as it is essential.

Eo21

Jun 22, 2020
Today afternoon there was an unfortunate event that will affect the games. I have created a post on my Patreon if you are interested in reading, as it is essential.
most likely it is that only fah 2 is the one that continues working while you can get back what was deleted or redone, please keep an eye on patreon and discord there will be updated all hugs

• Red Heart
Reactions: SALR

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
Wow that sucks. I got pissed off while reading this. I cant even imagine how it feels for you. You must keep calm and carry on. Thats very important good luck friend.

• Red Heart

SALR

Formerly 'SALR'
Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
Wow that sucks. I got pissed off while reading this. I cant even imagine how it feels for you. You must keep calm and carry on. Thats very important good luck friend.
Thank you very much. I appreciate it.

Dev@ZONE

Jan 20, 2023
If you need help ask me I also do graphics let me know if I can help you...

Toukebri

Jan 24, 2023
Solid remake overall as of now, the models are a major upgrade over the originals especially Maya/Emilia. Although, what I don't fully understand are the unnecessary changes in the main plot like the injection of Alfonso by the deadly virus and the removal of some scenes/animations like that one with the aunt when the MC's trying to steal Alfonso's lab access card. However, the inclusion of Maya's girlfriend as a permanent character is a good addition.
One more suggestion is that the MC should be more or less like his original counterpart, confident and not filled with hesitation and doubts and only capable of daydreaming which is personally an annoying trait. He's basically a pussy right now. Although I understand if it's intentional so he'll be confident only when he's under the effect of the chemical as we see him actually get affected by it when it was previously said that it doesn't affect males.
All in all, good job SALR and hope you somehow recover your lost work and get back on track ASAP.

• Red Heart

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Damn you, SALR GAMES. You keep on surprising me after each game you do. :whistle::coffee:
Always a fan of your thicc milfs, the story is in good par with the lewd stuff and you even give me the option to make the futa inta a chick ->Bless you man.

However, I will still give you one minus point since this game fly by my radar and I only saw this game being remade by a random comment on a different site :KEK:.

• Red Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: EmoBot and SALR
4.10 star(s) 12 Votes