yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FamilyAtHomeRemake-EP2P1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Is the [Futa/trans] tagged content avoidable?
It is tagged with [kinetic novel] which would imply no. but tags are not reliable so I thought I would ask

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi SALR GAMES as always you did a great job!
I don't know why, but my saves weren't working right, so I did to start from the scrap all over again.
It was not a problem, in this way I also had the opportunity to check if the game had any problems, so as to warn you.
I see that some time the game switch from english to spanish. As if the script is confused with the two texts in game. It happens on rare occasions.
Also i do not know if is normal or not. There's one thing I don't understand, at the start of the game, I chose to change MC's name. So as in any other game i use me name. To immerse myself better. But... is it normal that when the protagonist speaks, "MC" appears next to his avatar? Shouldn't the name we chose come out? Also because every other character have they name alongside. So i was wondering, would it be possible to make the chosen name be shown, replacing MC? (hope you understand what i wanna say). In this case we have a more immersive interface/text.

Anyway surelly tomorrow i finish the new update episode 2 part 1.
For now i can say you really did an awesome work. The women models are gorgeous. The only flaw, more than a flaw it is a matter of personal taste. Too many tattoos on some women. I also noticed a clear improvement in sexual penetrations. Even in animations. You are growing very well.

As I have always said and will continue to repeat! I hope the next remake is Dynasty! Obviously without NTR :ROFLMAO:, I didn't get the chance to play it, because unfortunately it had NTR. And if i remember well was unavoidable.
So I hope you next remake is it and ofc (without NTR of course) :ROFLMAO:

Thank you for let's us play you game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gojii and SALR

SALR

Formerly 'SALR'
Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
Is the [Futa/trans] tagged content avoidable?
It is tagged with [kinetic novel] which would imply no. but tags are not reliable so I thought I would ask
You can choose whether you want the character to be futanari or just female, so it is completely avoidable.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Is this a remake of that nonsense airborne virus?
How different is the remake, with or without the nonsense airborne virus?

• Hey there
Reactions: SALR

Lientu

Oct 31, 2018
looks like there is something wrong with saves. i get
after every click.

is it only me?
any fix?
should i start again?

• Sad
Reactions: SALR

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
i dont see any kind of visual improvements after the 3rd time u made the same game....
u made FH ... FAH-2 ..and now again a rework of FAH-2 .....
instead of finishing one game.....
nah ... its typical for scam devs like that ....

• Angry
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: hobobobb and SALR

SALR

Formerly 'SALR'
Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
i dont see any kind of visual improvements after the 3rd time u made the same game....
u made FH ... FAH-2 ..and now again a rework of FAH-2 .....
instead of finishing one game.....
nah ... its typical for scam devs like that ....
What are you saying?
I'm not making a rework of FAH2, you made that up.
All the games I've done I've finished except for Dynasty.
Tell me how am I scamming people off? The game is free, smartass. It's played by whoever wants to play it.
And finally, I share with you a visual comparison between the original version of FAH and the remake. Since according to you "There is no visual improvement whatsoever".
Comparativa.png

SALR

Formerly 'SALR'
Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
looks like there is something wrong with saves. i get
after every click.

is it only me?
any fix?
should i start again?
I think that by eliminating some things from the previous episode the saves stopped working.
I share with you mine, it should work, just paste it into the saves folder of the game and replace it if it asks you to do so.
View attachment 1-1-LT1.save

King_blu

Jul 19, 2018
SALR GAMES what are you using to make the characters, animations, and stuff. im not sure if its blender , source film maker, or something else.

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes