Someone

Jun 3, 2017
The only thing I don't like about the remake is that now Rebeca lost the beauty she had in the previous game, meanwhile she now looks like a woman who is about 55 years old who still looks good but the original is 1000% better. The rest is fine, the only slip is with the mother of the MC
Yeah, for me the redesign of the characters is a complete dowgrade.
But i see most people like it... i guess that's a taste. :unsure:

Reactions: brata

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Just played the remake and went back to play the original. What I can say is that I love the pace of the remake, the original even with the lust gas the sex action felt rush with little to no buildup. The remake we have a more believable pace.

One thing that I didn't like in the original is that how Thomas begun as friend and later in the game became evil, that was quite odd, my guess people (by people I mean F95 forum members) cried because he was fucking the mc mother and the dev changed his story a bit? I just hope with the remake we have an option to be friends to the end and I will let him have our mother as much as he can:p. Also, Thomas in the remake is not interested in his mother, I hope that changes since it was hot as fuck watching him with his mother.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Better than original but why NTR remove
Family at home 2 non NTR
Opposite to Max life
Max life 1 2 non NTR 3 4 5 ntr
Atleast adding some Swinging/swap
Stop giving the Developer stupid Ideas. The Developer wanted to make the Remake Non NTR and that's a good thing. The NTR in Family at Home was really unnecessary. Especially since Part 2 doesn't care about NTR, so removing it in the Remake of Family at Home 1 was a good decission.

The Majority never wanted any NTR in Family at Home at all and with this Remake the Majority finally get's what they wanted. And no, the Majority also doesn't want another Cock involved, so no Sharing/ Swinging with other Dudes please.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Stop giving the Developer stupid Ideas. The Developer wanted to make the Remake Non NTR and that's a good thing. The NTR in Family at Home was really unnecessary. Especially since Part 2 doesn't care about NTR, so removing it in the Remake of Family at Home 1 was a good decission.

The Majority never wanted any NTR in Family at Home at all and with this Remake the Majority finally get's what they wanted. And no, the Majority also doesn't want another Cock involved, so no Sharing/ Swinging with other Dudes please.
I agree, no NTR or sharing with other guys. Only with other females.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Okay, this game has A LOT of grammar to fix. It says he when talking about females. Luckily I can decipher what they are trying to say. :rolleyes:

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Will there be optional NTR?
Why can't you read before writing? The Remake will be done to remove any sort of NTR from the first Version. Stop giving the Developer stupid Ideas to add it back in. NTR shouldn't be in this Story at all, it was a stupid Mistake to do it in the first attempt. Removing it in this remake was the best decission, NTR in these kind of Story was stupid. There were complains about it and it was rightfully.

So please, stop asking for these type of content when the first Site clearly says NO NTR! Page 1 Post 7 the Developer clearly says NO NTR this time.

So please stop this asking you and the other NTR Enjoyer do and leave us Non NTR Fans in Peace. It's not funny anymore to read "Please add NTR" Posts in Game Threads that say "NO NTR!". It's annoying.

shut-the-fuck-up.gif

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes