Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Absolutely love the game, curves, graphics, sounds and moans :love: Additionally wouldn't mind having options for poses or cum during animations :)

ghjghjghj

Dec 10, 2018
Er, I see the reviews all seem quite good, and a quick search of the thread didn't show anything, but uh...

Is it just me or is the English suffering from some major issues, like pronouns being kinda randomly chosen?

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Thanks, but I know I was no where near the end of last update. Often I just get an hour a day to try several games, and losing saves means the same beginning until I get bored and ignore game until several updates go by and replaying makes sense. So, I started fresh game.

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
The only thing I don't like about the remake is that now Rebeca lost the beauty she had in the previous game, meanwhile she now looks like a woman who is about 55 years old who still looks good but the original is 1000% better. The rest is fine, the only slip is with the mother of the MC

Mar 14, 2019
It's sooo cool, that the dev is rehashing a game he has already completed, instead of working on a game where we're fucking, among others, 2 pregnant milfs. Cool-cool-cool.

KillerBee487

Sep 18, 2022
The remastering is suiting this game incredibly well. I rewatched the first game, and it's still very hot, but the improvement in this remake is quite considerable. Both the music and the characters, as well as the story, have been enhanced, and some details have been polished very well. It's gone from being a game with a good story but where many times you're only chasing the sexual scenes, to being a very enjoyable game in all its aspects. This remake comes highly recommended.

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes