SALR

Formerly 'SALR'
Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
Episode 4 part 1 of 3.jpg
Episode IV of Family at Home Remake in development

In this new episode, we will have our beautiful women taking center stage, as in this first part of the episode there will be a pool party!

If you like women that only have one size, with everything to the max: giant tits, asses, bellies, legs... everything oversized, this game is for you.

In the story, we will have an episode where they all say the same thing in the same way. There is no difference. All the conversations are boring.

So get ready because at the end of October, we will have an exciting episode, if you want more information about what's coming in the episode you can see the post here:

Peri3481

Aug 23, 2023
I opened the latest update up, cued my last save, only to find that the MC is named MC on the UI, and not the name I gave him. Saves broken, I thought. OK. Loaded a new game. Skipped forward to where you name the MC. Typed in a name. Only to find that he's still called MC on the UI. What's going on here? I don't want to play a game where I'm called MC. It wasn't like this before.

Peri3481

Aug 23, 2023
Yes, I am vitriolically critical of this, because you should know better. You can do better (you already did). Yet, here we are, with a really BAD game. Everything is Extra-Large. That's all this is.
I don't really want to get involved. But this is getting silly. You can have a go at grammar, UI and so on. This is technical. The art style isn't. It's subjective. It caters to a particular kink. Some of us like the XXXL style. We don't always want a variety of body types, or even necessarily personalities, something for everyone. And SALR is under no obligation to provide it. He likes the XXXL style too, the trashy bimbo look, all the rest. He wouldn't be 'fixing' or 'improving' his game by changing or varying the style. If you don't care for it, fine. Play something else. But you're kink-shaming instead of issuing valid criticism.

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes