Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Family at Home Remake [Ep. 3 P2] [SALR Games] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,24 GB]
- - - -

Mac [1,23 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dedalo_69

Forum Fanatic
Sep 6, 2021
Last edited:

Sackbirne

Jan 9, 2022
It's already a remake. And it's not the only game the developer has made. And yet he's so incompetent and can't get pronouns right... No matter where you come from... You should be able to tell man and woman apart...

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
FamilyAtHomeRemake-EP3P2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
It's already a remake. And it's not the only game the developer has made. And yet he's so incompetent and can't get pronouns right... No matter where you come from... You should be able to tell man and woman apart...
and lot of errors with the names,and those awful names he chosse to use....i would say he loves the mexican telenovela where those actors use 3 names nad make all those funny faces,...

and before someone say im racist or something ,have the same mother language ,and born and raised in southamerica,so no im not a racist but men those telenovelas make your brain go wild...

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I tried to get into this.

But, I can't. I can't justify wasting time with such a blatant display of ignorance.

I would forgive and give a pass to a first time dev. Not this. If this person creating this obnoxious display, doesn't know of the existence of editors or spell checkers, or of pronouns, after 3 games, it isn't possible to ignore this.

If they can't make an effort to have a decent version of their game in English, why bother to have it? Why do this?

And that's just the Translation. The rest, story, writing, graphics and name plates and all, are just as horrible and simply BAD.

0/10 Do NOT recommend.

Jdmricky21

Jan 30, 2021
It's one of the best games on F95, No Lie. The original Family at Home is one of the greatest games ever created, especially if you are into the "Landlady" trope, you can take that to the bank.

I've played just about every "Landlady" type game on this site, and I've got hella experience when it comes to gaming. So, I think my opinion is just as valid as anyone's.

You wanna know what I really like about SALR GAMES? He doesn't milk/abandon his games like some devs do, that take 5 years to finally nail the "Landlady". He's one of the good devs, and knows what the fans want. None of that midget MC, getting cucked by the whole neighborhood type ishh in his games.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
It's one of the best games on F95, No Lie. The original Family at Home is one of the greatest games ever created, especially if you are into the "Landlady" trope, you can take that to the bank.

I've played just about every "Landlady" type game on this site, and I've got hella experience when it comes to gaming. So, I think my opinion is just as valid as anyone's.

You wanna know what I really like about SALR GAMES? He doesn't milk/abandon his games like some devs do, that take 5 years to finally nail the "Landlady". He's one of the good devs, and knows what the fans want. None of that midget MC, getting cucked by the whole neighborhood type ishh in his games.
he is trolling you man,he didnt like it and thats ok and i can understand why after reading hsi ';review" but to be fair he is not wrong in many things.....a masterpiece? no is not,is a good game,that need lot of work but the art is something is very authentic bcs yell salr games in each game,hte game need proof reading and a good polish in some scenes,the rework i cant understand bcs this is not a rework of family at home 2 is a rework of family at home 1 ,the other family at home 2 seems to be a remake of dynasty but isnt ,totally diferent setup,...i follow salr games since his beggining and i tryely undersyand that not everybody will like this kind of art and graphics,but to says is bad is not true,is a rasre you can or cannot acquieredwit time...

• Red Heart
Reactions: SALR

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022

That's ok.

If you can read a story so stupid as this and call it a Masterpiece, you clearly have never read anything at all. I can't fault you for that, but I can point it and say, "You really don't know what you are talking about".

If you can look at graphics this BAD, without having brain cells exploding in disgust, it's OK. You are not capable of appreciating anything, you are either almost blind or getting there.

If you can read a story where after a REWORK, after 3 or 4 games, after getting so much money from people, the Dev doesn't know YET that women are not HIM, HIMSELF, HIS, that men are NOT HER, HERSELF, that you simply don't know who he's talking about in any dialogue, then you have NEVER read anything of substance so you can't talk about quality.

So, yes, I am VERY critic of BAD AVN's. This is one of them. The graphical UI is made for blind people, any bigger and you'd need a second screen. The Characters are all WAY too X-Large. So much so, that they are all American Sized. Yet, the author doesn't know a word of English. They are all, also, cardboard placeholders in terms of personality. They are all unable to have a dialogue. Their speech patterns are ALL identical. You can't differentiate one from the other, they all talk the same way.

Yes, there's Whale sex. That's about all there is in this stupidity.

And you call this "Best Games in F95". Please, kindly, go suck more dicks. This is REALLY, REALLY, BAD.

Peace :(

• Sad

SALR

Formerly 'SALR'
Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
That's ok.

If you can read a story so stupid as this and call it a Masterpiece, you clearly have never read anything at all. I can't fault you for that, but I can point it and say, "You really don't know what you are talking about".

If you can look at graphics this BAD, without having brain cells exploding in disgust, it's OK. You are not capable of appreciating anything, you are either almost blind or getting there.

If you can read a story where after a REWORK, after 3 or 4 games, after getting so much money from people, the Dev doesn't know YET that women are not HIM, HIMSELF, HIS, that men are NOT HER, HERSELF, that you simply don't know who he's talking about in any dialogue, then you have NEVER read anything of substance so you can't talk about quality.

So, yes, I am VERY critic of BAD AVN's. This is one of them. The graphical UI is made for blind people, any bigger and you'd need a second screen. The Characters are all WAY too X-Large. So much so, that they are all American Sized. Yet, the author doesn't know a word of English. They are all, also, cardboard placeholders in terms of personality. They are all unable to have a dialogue. Their speech patterns are ALL identical. You can't differentiate one from the other, they all talk the same way.

Yes, there's Whale sex. That's about all there is in this stupidity.

And you call this "Best Games in F95". Please, kindly, go suck more dicks. This is REALLY, REALLY, BAD.

It seems you have a lot of knowledge about game development: character creation, scriptwriting, animations, renders, and you clearly speak better English than I do.

With all that expertise, I invite you to develop your own game. I’m sure with your experience, you could create something incredible, probably much better than what I’ve done.

This way, you’ll have the chance to create something of value instead of wasting your time leaving toxic or negative comments on every game on this site. In the end, we’re all here to learn, improve, and enjoy.

Peace :whistle:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
every game
No, not every game. Just on those that deserve it.

Yes, I went very strong on your game, because, you are NOT a new developer. You know better. But you don't care.

When you know that the English version is full of mistakes, but you don't correct them, what you are saying is that you don't care.

This story is simply BAD. But, you managed to make it worse. The UI is horribly large. (UI=User Interface). You chose to use image nameplates instead of text, made them enormous, ugly as fuck and the MC, doesn't have a name, he is a generic MC.

Then come the pronouns. I speak and read Spanish, so I know why, but you should take care to FIX them. At least look at the result of the automatic translation BEFORE release. You don't do it, because you don't care.

Then the characters that only have one size, all the sliders to the max. That's all. Gigantic boobs, asses, belies, legs... everything oversized for everyone... YaY... Whales everywhere. What could have been a fun exception becomes a boring fixation that turns everything ugly.

Then the dialogues. Everyone says the same the same way. There's no difference at all, except on the wrong pronouns everywhere. The whole conversations are boring, bring NOTHING to the story. But you repeat them... the mistakes and the conversations. Why? Because you don't care.

Then the story. In the first version, at least the story was fresh. Everything else sucked, but I didn't say anything, it was maybe your first game, I knew you could improve. The second and 3rd game were not so bad, but now you come and do this.

Yes, I am vitriolically critical of this, because you should know better. You can do better (you already did). Yet, here we are, with a really BAD game. Everything is Extra-Large. That's all this is.

So, you can pretend that you are offended, because I am being frank and direct and telling you what no one else told you, but you know that I am right. You know that this is NOT your best work, and that you know how to do better, when you care about it. That simply isn't the case with this title.

And no, I am NOT sorry for telling you this sucks and that you know better.

• Sad

SALR

Formerly 'SALR'
Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
No, not every game. Just on those that deserve it.

Yes, I went very strong on your game, because, you are NOT a new developer. You know better. But you don't care.

When you know that the English version is full of mistakes, but you don't correct them, what you are saying is that you don't care.

This story is simply BAD. But, you managed to make it worse. The UI is horribly large. (UI=User Interface). You chose to use image nameplates instead of text, made them enormous, ugly as fuck and the MC, doesn't have a name, he is a generic MC.

Then come the pronouns. I speak and read Spanish, so I know why, but you should take care to FIX them. At least look at the result of the automatic translation BEFORE release. You don't do it, because you don't care.

Then the characters that only have one size, all the sliders to the max. That's all. Gigantic boobs, asses, belies, legs... everything oversized for everyone... YaY... Whales everywhere. What could have been a fun exception becomes a boring fixation that turns everything ugly.

Then the dialogues. Everyone says the same the same way. There's no difference at all, except on the wrong pronouns everywhere. The whole conversations are boring, bring NOTHING to the story. But you repeat them... the mistakes and the conversations. Why? Because you don't care.

Then the story. In the first version, at least the story was fresh. Everything else sucked, but I didn't say anything, it was maybe your first game, I knew you could improve. The second and 3rd game were not so bad, but now you come and do this.

Yes, I am vitriolically critical of this, because you should know better. You can do better (you already did). Yet, here we are, with a really BAD game. Everything is Extra-Large. That's all this is.

So, you can pretend that you are offended, because I am being frank and direct and telling you what no one else told you, but you know that I am right. You know that this is NOT your best work, and that you know how to do better, when you care about it. That simply isn't the case with this title.

And no, I am NOT sorry for telling you this sucks and that you know better.

Por esoooooooooo, make your own game, champ.

• Haha
Reactions: FatGiant

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Por esoooooooooo, make your own game, champ.
No. That's not how it works.

You go public with crap, it is called crap. You don't put the obligation on me.

I could have stayed silent. I could not have cared. But, I do care. I want you to know that this is badly done and that I know you can do better. So, do better. Or not. It's your right, as is my right to say that this sucks, why and where. If you want to, fix it. Or not. Up to you.

I have no obligation to prove anything to you. I did my part. Played the game you released, told you frankly and without filters what I think of it. What you do after it... is your doing. Fix it, don't fix it, I don't care.

Meanwhile, as this is: Not recommended.

Oh, and Yeah, I know you can do better.

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes