vidyaa

Mar 6, 2018
The background music was so quiet I could barely hear it, even at max volume in the settings.
Wait, that's it? It's just over? Complete, not abandoned?

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
Does this mean they'll finish the other 2 games? Or are they just going to start more projects again?
What other 2 games? We only have one other game right now "The Necromancer Arises".

It's exactly the same as his other game Tamas Awaking. Dev said it's finished where the story for me don't even started to develop and had a great potential with this whole Tamas. Such a waste.
You said it perfectly, the story FOR YOU didn't even start.
For me I told what I wanted to tell.

Where is the pregnancy? The ending does not include any girls getting pregnant at all.

No pregnant bellies in this game. If you're into that go play Tamas Awakening (our other game). Plenty of pregnancy sex there.

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
Was it worth the waiting? No way. I'll just delete the whole thing and never load up another game with his name on it.
What waiting? This game was finished in six months.

It was ok for what it was. *shrugs* next.
Next indeed, let's go!

What do you mean it's finished? It literally just started...
Most of the assets were already created.

this game is definition of quantity over quality, except the quantity are none and the quality are keeps getting lower
Sorry that you didn't like it.

Does this game have a satisfying ending? Pregnant harem? No NTR/Sharing?
Everyone is pregnant, but there's no pregnancy shown because I didn't want to make the game about that.
No NTR.

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
The game only appears in English, no Spanish or Portuguese in the options.
Can you take a screenshot of the main menu? There are flags there (Spain flag, Brazilian Flag, American flag.) Just click on the one you want.

This game going to have DLCs?
Maybe, who knows.

Nice way to say abandoned
Except it's not. It's a finished game where a story has been told exactly like I wanted (a family getting pregnant). What more did you want from a game called Family Breeding? World war 3? Alien Invasion?

Is this basically a comic, or do you actually get to make choices that effect what scenes you get?
It's basically a comic like all our other games. If you're not into that, you should probably skip all our games.

I love the game
:love: (y)
Thanks buddy!

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Can a mod add this to the front page of the thread, so that those that were lured here by the Pregnancy tag leave with some of their sanity left :KEK:
Sorry, but this game is in full compliance with this forum's tag rules.
  • Pregnancy [The act of impregnating a woman or having sex with a pregnant one.]
Notice the "or" in the above rule. Notice that it does NOT say, "and." Since this game obviously has all the females impregnated by the end of the game, it satisfies the rule, if not your desire.

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
That's a very strong statement. I have been creating games for 5 years here and my games are also on Steam. Why would I do such thing?
I may be wrong here, but I think Ramthu was saying the game was declared a Trojan virus by his computer. He wasn't insinuating that you created a virus. Unfortunately, some games do get labeled as viruses even though they aren't.

Reactions: Drakorios

the alpacalypse (1)

Jan 2, 2024
Sorry, but this game is in full compliance with this forum's tag rules.
  • Pregnancy [The act of impregnating a woman or having sex with a pregnant one.]
Notice the "or" in the above rule. Notice that it does NOT say, "and." Since this game obviously has all the females impregnated by the end of the game, it satisfies the rule, if not your desire.
Does anyone know if there are plans to split that tag into, say, impregnation for the first part of the definition and pregnancy for the second? I, for one, would appreciate that, as I am indifferent to the former but hate the latter.

Lucien88

Jun 5, 2022
Does it shown in the game, that lis's are pregnant? If there are no bellies, do they do tests or is it just text statement?

Corvair

Jun 26, 2020
Does anyone know if there are plans to split that tag into, say, impregnation for the first part of the definition and pregnancy for the second? I, for one, would appreciate that, as I am indifferent to the former but hate the latter.
As far as I know (and I don't actively follow the topic, so info may be outdated), there at least was an attempt to improve the usefulness of the tag for a planned tag overhaul... last year, I think? I would appreciate it anyhow, because right now, the tag is, as we see yet again demonstrated, without fucking use.

edit: Though, afair, the discussion revolved more around dissatisfaction that the tag was used for games whose only pregnancy content was a single slide (or even mention without image). I'd split it up into [impregnation], [pregnancy] and [pregnancy ending], but that's just me.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 21 Votes