harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Bro it has a bug on "cutting onion" mini game
Can you fix it?
it bothers me that he didn't properly peel the onion before cutting it. (you can tell due to the wildly different color scheme between the rind and the inner layers

Phnx

May 4, 2017
You can turn up the music volume by enabling and using the console. renpy.music.set_volume(0.5) raises the volume to an adequate level. Yes, by default the music volume is even lower than 50% volume level (0.5).

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
Normally I'd come here and ask: "Is this actually complete? Cuz judging by the publish date, it can't possibly be complete".

Then I noticed the studio, or creator. And I have my answer. It's not complete. It's abandoned with extra steps.

Gotta give it to them. Despite the sub-par plot and 0 pacing. It's spicy. I wish someone would take all this spcie and put it on a home cooked meal instead of instant noodles tho.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4ereNok and peva1

Dzebo

Sep 14, 2020
If I had to take a guess, the "pregnancy" tag could mean at least:

1. Risky sex (The chance of pregnancy)
2. Impregnation (Pretty similar to the one above, but still different enough)
3. Pregnant sex

All fall under the same tag, yet mean completely different things. Some clarification would indeed be good. For me, 1 and 2 are the things, while 3 is not something I myself like. But as they're all under the same tag, I have to consult reviews and forums before trying (which is a good thing, opinions are always important).

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
If I had to take a guess, the "pregnancy" tag could mean at least:

1. Risky sex (The chance of pregnancy)
2. Impregnation (Pretty similar to the one above, but still different enough)
3. Pregnant sex

All fall under the same tag, yet mean completely different things. Some clarification would indeed be good. For me, 1 and 2 are the things, while 3 is not something I myself like. But as they're all under the same tag, I have to consult reviews and forums before trying (which is a good thing, opinions are always important).
No need to guess. All the definitions are posted in the site rules thread.
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2024-09-15.10394/

1728274894360.png

Phoenix007

Apr 3, 2018
Another rushed game by whiteleaf studios. Would have attempted to finish it if it didn't screw all my save files.. they've released enough games by now, you'd think they'd have figured out how not to do that

js2057

Aug 9, 2021
Another rushed game by whiteleaf studios. Would have attempted to finish it if it didn't screw all my save files.. they've released enough games by now, you'd think they'd have figured out how not to do that
Complaining about release speed? I think you should check your complaints against the years long developments by nearly every game on this site. All I'm saying is be thankful Whiteleaf puts out games that hit the kinks, and delivers at a steady pace. I'll take that over trying to be perfect (which never actually happens), slowing down, and grinding to a halt.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
most of this shit could be solved if there was a pregnant tag (for sex with with pregnant people who are showing) and an impregnation tag
Better yet :
A "pregnant sex" tag . . . just having "pregnant", without adding "sex", would allow for having images of women that are "pregnant" in the game, and NOT necessarily include, the fetish/kink of, "having sex with pregnant people who are showing", which wouldn't be any better than what we have presently . :sneaky:

In My Opinion . . . :cool:

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Better yet :
A "pregnant sex" tag . . . just having "pregnant", without adding "sex", would allow for having images of women that are "pregnant" in the game, and NOT necessarily include, the fetish/kink of, "having sex with pregnant people who are showing", which wouldn't be any better than what we have presently . :sneaky:

In My Opinion . . . :cool:
Even if they did that some people would still complain that it doesn't make any sense and that they were misled or didn't understand. Even if they created 9 separate tags telling how many months old the baby fetus (or just baby,) is.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes