Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
So is there any pregnancy content yet or is it still in planned stage?
I asked the dev about this some time ago and the focus of the game is breeding/impregnation and not pregnancy content.

So if I understood him correctly there is a lot of flavour text and scenes revolving around the breeding kink but don't expect any pregnant sex scenes. He mentioned some visible preggo bellys though. Take from it what you will.
Kinda meh to be honest because of course I had certain expectations coming from Tamas Awakening.

Check page 4 for posts I mentioned if you are interested.

Tama's Awakening was great and you had actual pregnancy content in it. Kinda thought that this was the dev's theme going forward in other projects.

Last edited:
Apr 18, 2020
I asked the dev about this some time ago and the focus of the game is breeding/impregnation and not pregnancy content.

So if I understood him correctly there is a lot of flavour text and scenes revolving around the breeding kink but don't expect any pregnant sex scenes. He mentioned some visible preggo bellys though. Take from it what you will.
Kinda meh to be honest because of course I had certain expectations coming from Tamas Awakening.

Tama's Awakening was great and you had actual pregnancy content in it. Kinda thought that this was the dev's theme going forward in other projects.
Thanks for your detailed answer!
I was hoping there were more content than just text too.
I'll look into the other game! (y)

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Hmm, why was there a message, "This is the end of version 0.01". I did download the 0.02 and ended at the park with Winter, so is this the end of 0.02 and the dev just write it wrong?

Reactions: SlobKnob

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018

Main thing is a pregnant belly, makes the game worth while. Having sex with a pregnant girl is just bonus material

Reactions: CatSìth

CatSìth

Nov 24, 2021
Great game so far. The words for the multiple choice options though blends into the box to much white on white is not a good option

Daisies

Jun 12, 2017
Yeah I'm going to wait until this is further along and has more new art work that we didn't already see in the previous game lmfao

acehigh

Sep 4, 2020
Update to my previous script fixes

Things I did:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Once again, this is stuff I do in my own free-time. I am NOT paid to do this, therefore, I am just going at my own pace. Not everything will be fixed/done at once. Basically, whenever/if I feel like doing it, I will :KEK:

All that is attached in the file is the script.rpy file. Just unzip, copy and paste, and enjoy :)

Last edited:

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
Update to my previous script fixes

Things I did:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Once again, this is stuff I do in my own free-time. I am NOT paid to do this, therefore, I am just going at my own pace. Not everything will be fixed/done at once. Basically, whenever/if I feel like doing it, I will :KEK:

All that is attached in the file is the script.rpy file. Just unzip, copy and paste, and enjoy :)
Thanks a lot for that! I might include those fixes in the next update, you okay with that?

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
Clarification of that could help direct character personality in the future. I'd probably say she's younger. I know the sister was in Tamaras Awakening.
ugh .. not my kink sadly

i would get very aroused if the sister was older

guess i will pass on this game

acehigh

Sep 4, 2020
ugh .. not my kink sadly

i would get very aroused if the sister was older

guess i will pass on this game
I don't know for sure. She could be older in this game. I don't believe it's been stated in the dialogue yet. She's only younger in Tamara's Awakening, not necessarily this game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I don't know for sure. She could be older in this game. I don't believe it's been stated in the dialogue yet. She's only younger in Tamara's Awakening, not necessarily this game.
I though I remember her following mc around when they were little.
Normally the younger follows the older.

acehigh

Sep 4, 2020
I could see the option of naming the age of the siblings being enticing to those who would prefer the aspect of "conquering/dominating" someone older in general. I just don't think the demand is on a high-enough scale to warrant it being added at this point. Not many people asking for it as a necessity from what I've seen in the thread is all I'm saying.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes