EmoBot

Mar 9, 2022
Great premise, good renders. hot models.
But plot is weak, characters are lame.

Hoping for more similar games on this site

Reactions: neurodyne

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
Are you in a contest with Burst Out Games or something? I think they have like 5. I used to be subbed to 1 of them but when they added others that I didn't sign up for and had no interest in I unsubbed when the updates for teh one I subbed for got smaller and started taking 4-5x longer. That's probably why you only get $600/mo (and frankly surprised you get even that). People generally start to lose confidence that anything will ever get completed before getting abandoned after 4-6 updates in 3 years when devs are spread that thin. Most only do 2 at most and just switch between them to prevent burnout, but ideally it's one at a time with monthly updates (that presumably have no other day job getting in their way). Those are the ones with 5K subs making $20-25k a month (if the AVN doesn't suck).
Read the whole thread again from page 1 then you'll realize that your comment makes no sense.
This is a REMAKE, not a new game. All the art for this is already done and the game will be fully finished in 3 months.

And the reason this was created in the first place is ONLY because we can't work on the other game under that name anymore and we also have to remake the story.

We only have 2 ongoing games at the moment (like we always did).

The reason we have only 600 bucks on SubscribeStar is because we used to have a Patreon, but it got taken down 2 months ago.

Stop talking about things you know nothing about. Play the game if you want. If you don't, just move on.

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
Read the whole thread again from page 1 then you'll realize that your comment makes no sense.
This is a REMAKE, not a new game. All the art for this is already done and the game will be fully finished in 3 months.

And the reason this was created in the first place is ONLY because we can't work on the other game under that name anymore and we also have to remake the story.

We only have 2 ongoing games at the moment (like we always did).

The reason we have only 600 bucks on SubscribeStar is because we used to have a Patreon, but it got taken down 2 months ago.

Stop talking about things you know nothing about. Play the game if you want. If you don't, just move on.
All these attacks on the dev would be funny if they weren't so aggravating. I don't know how the dev puts up with it JMO

Reactions: Barkin 10 and EJW

TheItch

Jul 24, 2021
Dudes, just lay off of the dev. You are fapping to his work for free. Don't like it? Go fap to something else. The entitlement is unreal. Patreon/Subscribestar subscription does not entitle you to nothin' either, unless it was explicitly promised by the dev.

As for the dev - why spend your time arguing with software pirates here on this forum? A waste of time and nerves, i say.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Dudes, just lay off of the dev. You are fapping to his work for free. Don't like it? Go fap to something else. The entitlement is unreal. Patreon/Subscribestar subscription does not entitle you to nothin' either, unless it was explicitly promised by the dev.

As for the dev - why spend your time arguing with software pirates here on this forum? A waste of time and nerves, i say.
It is kinda fun to indulge their stupidity every once in a while. What's funnier is this site's (mostly) shitty Mod Team not leaping to the defense of this Thread from mass reports with whiny Threadban Threats.

Dirk_Diggla

Mar 2, 2018
Calling the mother by her name instead of "mom", same with the aunt.
Calling her "name" instead of "aunt name".
Several times it seems the sentences are missing some words or even using the wrong word.

Will wait for a year to see where this goes.
Hopefully someone makes a patch that fixes the dialogue like they did for Tamas Awakening.

Arx07

Jan 3, 2021
Whiteleaf Studio
I watched this okay.
I hope its similiar like The Artifact series.
When u can fuck family member and traveling to past and impregnated ur Granny.
Make ur mom & aunt is ur daughter, also ur big sister is ur daughter.
Hehehehe

Last edited:

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I have a few questions, I've looked around and didn't see them answered. If I missed them, then that's my bad.

First off, I'd like to ask what the difference between the original and this game. I recall there being a mother character and a sister character. Some other love interests here and there's a focus on school and family life. By "different context" do you mean they are no longer related? Or that we get MORE people MC is related to?

Second, why remake it? If you got banned on patreon because of it's content, why remake it in the first place? Subscribestar has no problems with the content that was banned on Patreon. Or was this just a good incentive to do a remake and fix the possible mistakes made in development of the first game?

Third, this is for Whiteleaf Studio directly: I DM'd you on these forums, you've yet to respond D:

Have a fantastic day!

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes