a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Calling the mother by her name instead of "mom", same with the aunt.
Calling her "name" instead of "aunt name".
Several times it seems the sentences are missing some words or even using the wrong word.

Will wait for a year to see where this goes.

Bronko83

Sep 29, 2020
"Family Breeding features on incest and focuses HEAVILY on the breeding and impregnation kink.."

Sounds just like my game ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: Family Fun

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
this dev is another one who hates us pirates.

i submit evidence of screen shot 3, that i am aptly naming "the booty"
i further submit the absence of the tag 'anal sex' in both current AND future tags

we are to be pirates who do not plunder

i rest my case :giggle:

(yes i do know that it would be against the grain of the both the name and the plot but i'm having a brain fart. brain farts defy logic :p so there)

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Dawn of Malice original game - now rework ffs :cautious: different name but same characters

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
As I said above not only using the wrong person talking but scenes are showing up wrong.
Sister said she was going to her room but her image is still in the front room while MC is talking to his aunt for most of the convo.
FamilyBreeding 2024-03-21 16-17-29-63.jpg
Said MC was going to the front room but all during the convo with his aunt she is shown in his bedroom and not in the front room. FamilyBreeding 2024-03-21 16-25-38-72.jpg FamilyBreeding 2024-03-21 16-25-43-41.jpg

Revegutten

Sep 20, 2022
How come it is labled as .02, when all the links just gives you the 0.01 dl. And it ends with the game saying content 0.01 is complete. Broken links?

Reactions: juan palote

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
Actually, from a writer's perspective, that's just the easiest story to start while covering the widest incest fanbase. One male, his mom, his older sister, and his younger sister (there's specific fanbases for each hetero pairing). Twin or cousin adds complexity that doesn't add to the potential fanbase significantly. Adding a daughter would push the mom into senior territory unless you go underage, and both of those lose fan totals.

So it's just the sort of story you write if you're aiming for the easiest and biggest target.
I came to the same conclusion.

I have a dream of making my own game and wanting to force every kind of incest in there and still have everyone at childbearing age.

Tough to do with an MC that has an adult daughter and also mother and keep everyone as being an adult when they had babies. Best I could come up with was MC and his "older" sister were fraternal twins.

nuzzyfipples

Jun 20, 2023
Tamas was ok, even though I didn't care for the subplot at all. I think this one is definitely going to be more to my liking. Now it's just a waiting game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How come it is labled as .02, when all the links just gives you the 0.01 dl. And it ends with the game saying content 0.01 is complete. Broken links?
I got the v.01 also for the ending. FamilyBreeding 2024-03-21 17-42-02-64.jpg The folder says its v.02 but the ending says it v.01.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Revegutten

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
Imagine finishing a game , such revolutionary concept never done before
Hmmm...Why wouldn't I want to finish a game when my final goal is to sell the game on Steam?
Do you really think getting 600 bucks on SubscribeStar (wow, such milking) compares to getting 200k USD on Steam? LMAO
If i didn't finish it, don't you think there's a reason for that?

Dawn of Malice original game - now rework ffs :cautious: different name but same characters
Yeah, it literally says so in big orange writing just above the download links. Maybe you should read a bit before downloading something.

As I said above not only using the wrong person talking but scenes are showing up wrong.
Sister said she was going to her room but her image is still in the front room while MC is talking to his aunt for most of the convo.
View attachment 3467030
Said MC was going to the front room but all during the convo with his aunt she is shown in his bedroom and not in the front room. View attachment 3467031 View attachment 3467032
I will fix it, thanks. I'm a bit dyslexic and sometimes I make mistakes on the script.

• Haha
Reactions: DarkLoki and EJW

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
It's the 0.02, I just forgot to change the writing at the end.

Dude, you got three ongoing games, stop milking
Yeah dude I'm milking my 600$ bucks on SubscribeStar, I'm getting REALLY rich.

By the way, I'll be releasing a game called "My Demon Family" very soon, you're welcome to go complain on that thread when I do and tell me I have fours ongoing games.

"Top notch artwork?" That's pretty subjective. I mean they are not stick people but I've seen even somewhat bad AI do it far better. Aside from that any bets on how many updates the MC gets teased before he actually gets laid (involving chickens doesn't count)?
It's subjective, like you said. Besides, I don't think it would do me any good to say "shitty artwork".
I got the v.01 also for the ending. View attachment 3467241 The folder says its v.02 but the ending says it v.01.
Yeah that's the 0.02 release, I just forgot to change the writing at the end.

FilthyPOCK

Oct 31, 2018
It's the 0.02, I just forgot to change the writing at the end.

Yeah dude I'm milking my 600$ bucks on SubscribeStar, I'm getting REALLY rich.

By the way, I'll be releasing a game called "My Demon Family" very soon, you're welcome to go complain on that thread when I do and tell me I have fours ongoing games.

It's subjective, like you said. Besides, I don't think it would do me any good to say "shitty artwork".

Yeah that's the 0.02 release, I just forgot to change the writing at the end.
Oh wow, another game? What a surprise, tell me data and I will be their complaint

• Haha
Reactions: Kingdomless
3.80 star(s) 13 Votes