Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
if this really a remake or rewrite.. hope we don't have to play a damn wingman again like his other one with the teacher... I don't play harem games to hook other dudes up.. even worst THAT SCENE that followed... then i dropped it after that back then. even tho it says all the scenes from the original will be present, so not gone get my hopes up.:cautious:

but will wait and see with this one... good luck.
Don't worry

Reactions: TKdropemoff

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Noticed there are several instances where the default names (many Olivia's) are used in the text when I changed it. The labels are correct.

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
Okay who decided to put white text on a white background without at least drop shadow? Reading is... kinda the main point of a VN no?
There's no white text on a white background in my game as far as I know, there's a textbox for this reason.
Can you post a screenshot of what you mean?

mistafu

Jan 19, 2018
"dont talk about the other games" you mean the abondonded one where this art is coming from? plus another game is up, wonder if any gets finished in the next 5 years :coffee:

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
And why do you believe that me working on this is taking my focus out of the other project?

You know that what takes most of the time is the art and I'm not the one doing that, right?
nope, didn't know.
but, same sort of issue, unless you're planning on reusing 100% of the art for this project.
and like other people have said... kinda unnecessary.

but it feels like it gets updated like, 4 times a year.
can, can you see why anything that seems like that'd get slowed down even more, wouldn't be seen as a positive?
i mean, sure, if this is getting the effort while waiting for the art done on the other one, no real issue, i guess.
but, did you really think everyone would assume this.

Fap Master 23

Jun 28, 2018
i think this is missing the AI tag on it because the sister generic happy pose having the peace sign is a trademark ai move cause when it does hands it will put them into peace signs.. given the context of the model being used in scenes there is no need for a peace sign it stands out which screams ai generated. plus some of the models are cut off like the images were generated withing a specific border..

Jan 11, 2024
i think this is missing the AI tag on it because the sister generic happy pose having the peace sign is a trademark ai move cause when it does hands it will put them into peace signs.. given the context of the model being used in scenes there is no need for a peace sign it stands out which screams ai generated. plus some of the models are cut off like the images were generated withing a specific border..
More likely because the dev is reusing images from an abandoned game and they don't always quite fit the new use.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Starting new projects like a schizophrenic is a recipe for disaster. The advice is 100% valid, but perhaps beyond your comprehension
My comprehension is perfect. By the time we see the game, he has already decided to make it. THAT'S WHY YOU SEE IT HERE.
Can you comprehend that the advice is way too late? THE REAL ISSUES HERE ARE CLOWNS THAT GIVE ADVICE THAT'S NOT NEEDED AND NOT WANTED. The advice is 100% valid if the dev asks the members here if he should start another game BEFORE HE ACTUALLY STARTS IT. DO YOU COMPREHEND NOW?

Zybe

Aug 18, 2020
I suggest you look into AI art more before you accuse someone's art of being AI generated. None of the images in this game (or the game these images came from) have any of the tells of being AI generated.

Reactions: Orlox
3.80 star(s) 13 Votes