amBest

Jul 18, 2017
Used to high key hate whiteleaf games. The story was cringe AF. But the breeding was so on point, I completely (99.9%) stopped bashing them. If this can focus on the breeding, and less on the "I work for the FBI, sis, so drop your panties, and get pregnant! for freedom! for democracy! for AMERICA!" - that'd be great.

Heck. Me making fun of them is better writing than their actual games :\

But I can't stress this enough. Cringe as they are. The breeding is [fire emoji] (that doesn't work on this 1990's forum tech )

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I'm not certain that the whole IVF procedure was well known back then.

Might need to check this info in that period's newspapers or something
One of the renters in an apartment that I was at MANY years ago ('90s-era) swore up and down that she had been a virgin when her first child was born. (She was always looked at like "who invited HER?")

Actually, there was nothing miraculous in her story. Supposedly, it was a case of giving a guy a handjob, and some of the semen had gotten closer than was intended (or maybe it was on her panties), which then worked its way inwards and did its duty.

Perhaps an uncommon occurrence, but not impossible.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Perhaps an uncommon occurrence, but not impossible.
Not uncommon, IMPOSSIBLE!
:confused: Bone up on your biology, bro. There's a reason the cervix is 3 - 6 inches inside the opening of vagina.

Dev should focus his efforts on 1-2 game max. Idk why this dude starts a new project every week
Members should focus their efforts on not giving advice they know nothing about. IDK why this member says dumb shit like this every week.

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
Used to high key hate whiteleaf games. The story was cringe AF. But the breeding was so on point, I completely (99.9%) stopped bashing them. If this can focus on the breeding, and less on the "I work for the FBI, sis, so drop your panties, and get pregnant! for freedom! for democracy! for AMERICA!" - that'd be great.

Heck. Me making fun of them is better writing than their actual games :\

But I can't stress this enough. Cringe as they are. The breeding is [fire emoji] (that doesn't work on this 1990's forum tech )
You know what? I agree with you.

Lightsworne

Apr 15, 2022
The Dawn of Malice plot was going kind of insane, so I guess maybe it's a full rewrite? It would be nice to have maybe slight character modifications though, as it's a bit boring to have the exact same characters. I would just replay Dawn of Malice if I wanted the same renders/characters.
It was a hot game but yeah it started getting weird lol

OniKuro

May 31, 2017
Not uncommon, IMPOSSIBLE!
:confused: Bone up on your biology, bro. There's a reason the cervix is 3 - 6 inches inside the opening of vagina.

Members should focus their efforts on not giving advice they know nothing about. IDK why this member says dumb shit like this every week.
never say the word impossible, u know of the case where a intersexual(have the organs but not the genital) get pregnant by getting stabed(by an ex) after a bj(actual bf) and miraculously the saliva protect the semen, that endup traveling from the stomage to the ovum?

that shit is hilarius

Reactions: Wlms

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
never say the word impossible, u know of the case where an intersexual (has the organs but not the genital) gets pregnant by getting stabbed (by an ex) after a bj (actual bf), and miraculously, the saliva protects the semen, and end up traveling from the storage to the ovum?

That shit is hilarious!
(Mom, How was I conceived? )
(Well, Son, I got stabbed, and 9 months later... That's why we called Stabby. :giggle:

Last edited:

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
eh, don't exactly mind the idea of a remake...
but i'd wish he'd focus on the other one that's gotten like 4 updates a year, instead.

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
eh, don't exactly mind the idea of a remake...
but i'd wish he'd focus on the other one that's gotten like 4 updates a year, instead.
And why do you believe that me working on this is taking my focus out of the other project?

You know that what takes most of the time is the art and I'm not the one doing that, right?

ptorq

May 3, 2018
Quite short currently, takes less than fifteen minutes (and I'm being exceedingly generous on the time) to play. You move into your new house, argue with your sister, your aunt visits and tells you some stuff, you spy on your sister and your mom, visit a bakery, stop by your aunt's house and talk to her and your cousin, go home to see your sister again, and ... that's as far as it goes. I generally don't like to download anything labeled as version 0.01, because there's seldom much there, but thought that maybe since this was a reboot of an older game and was reusing assets I had hopes that it might be more substantial, but maybe a new scene the art didn't exist for is being inserted at this point.

Also, what story there is would benefit greatly from some proofreading and testing. You get the option to name the characters, but after I changed the aunt's name from the default, half the time it called her Olivia anyway. And it also throws "aunt" into some sentences in a weird kind of anti-grammatical way, as if it were a name. (I don't remember a specific example, but "I should go see aunt" gives the general flavor; not "my aunt" or "Aunt Olivia" or even "Olivia" but just "aunt," like it's a placeholder for the name).

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
if this really a remake or rewrite.. hope we don't have to play a damn wingman again like his other one with the teacher... I don't play harem games to hook other dudes up.. even worst THAT SCENE that followed... then i dropped it after that back then. even tho it says all the scenes from the original will be present, so not gone get my hopes up.:cautious:

but will wait and see with this one... good luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beast Within
3.80 star(s) 13 Votes