3.50 star(s) 15 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigfootjr

Apr 1, 2018
okay i just tried the update myself, complete waste of time as stated before by other people.

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
Now it spiced up a little bit with the development of Mateo's corruption of the girl. Even when the Dev has to change the view of the girls for legal matters, it is still a very good. I hope we have not to wait too long until we get the rest of the game from the (better) first version. :cool:

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
This game makes me feel both horny and extremely uncomfortable. I've never been so conflicted about a visual novel before.
I feel the same about Found in Translation except that that game doesn't make me horny because of the rather ugly models.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
okay i just tried the update myself, complete waste of time as stated before by other people.
I was a bit shocked my self, on episode 5 already and still no content with the older daughter. Meanwhile the younger one (NTR) is getting some good action...

Reactions: Catblaster69

Gunzman7T

May 30, 2017
and it's still just ntr content, the other path doesn't have any content.
Will they one day add content to the other route or do they only plan to add content to the ntr?
This is a rework, dev will not adding any new content until episode 7 if im correct.

Oberlix

Mar 13, 2020
What am I seeing? He's only allowed to look, but others can attack his daughter, if you let him, if you just want to see something, but if it continues like this then the game is dead for me, unfortunately....
and if you're hoping that there's something really new in this patch, then I'll have to disappoint you, except that it's allowed with one of the two girls, but you won't find what you were hoping for

Last edited:

cebs

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Family Faring [Ep5 Part2]

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

derodius

Nov 17, 2020
some how i have ep6 hotfix 2, are all these update reworks or have i broken time space and got a future version?

Beltian

May 27, 2022

Overview:
Gallery Unlocker Mod for the game Family Fairing by Royal Games.​

Updated: 07/02/2024
Game/Creator: Royal Games - -
Modder: Beltian - F95
Mod Version: 07/02/2024
Game Version: EP4
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: F95Zone

If you like the Game/Mod Please Support the Developer: Royal Games -
Updated Gallery Unlocker to Episode 5 Part 1 Hotfix

As always, please let me know if there are any issues.

Enjoy!

Please update
Here you go!

Reactions: Envoye

media18923

Apr 17, 2023
Dude there is NTR if you leave your balet kid to Male (She Sucks dick and gets facial)
At what point did I ask for NTR content? On the contrary, I am asking when we will have another route other than NTR.
I completely respect the people who like this content, but the game gives the idea that at some point it will also have non-NTR content.
But they should say once and for all if one day it will have other content or if it will only be NTR, so those of us who don't like this content stop wasting our time.

Reactions: Oberlix

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
I replayed the original game and the only changes are that Lily is taller and has bigger breasts as if she had grown 5 years. It is curious that when they are in the armchair she is taller than Mateo and in the original they are just as tall. It's also ridiculous that, despite his (older) appearance, he is fooled by simple dialogue and low-level manipulation, in the original game it made sense because of his appearance.(blondes are still the same but with a little more breast)
I prefer the original because it's something "new" you rarely see a game of a L0li and ntr in this "industry" less now with this extreme censorship that the only thing in this market is cuck/BBC, boring vanilla, futa

(By the way, now the Dev will release each update in parts? Jajaja "part1,part2,part3" If patreons were less conformist, dev's wouldn't do this kind of baseness)

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
Now it spiced up a little bit with the development of Mateo's corruption of the girl. Even when the Dev has to change the view of the girls for legal matters, it is still a very good. I hope we have not to wait too long until we get the rest of the game from the (better) first version. :cool:
Legal? Does he live in New Zealand? Or do you mean the rules of f95? Because he doesn't have patreon, as far as I remember in subscribest4r he has no problems with L0lis

Reactions: Xakorik
Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes