3.50 star(s) 15 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

JGNeon

Modder
Feb 24, 2021
Legal? Does he live in New Zealand? Or do you mean the rules of f95? Because he doesn't have patreon, as far as I remember in subscribest4r he has no problems with L0lis
I think the Westy arrest and court case caused a lot of devs that have loli love interests in their games to stop and think for a bit about potential legal consequences. Some devs, such as this one, nudged their more "questionably legal" girls up a few sizes to be on slightly more legally safer ground. I mean, if you're going to claim a loli character is 18+, you better make that case somewhat more believable.

Also, F95 is a bit more cautious about loli characters (or loli-presenting ones), which is why Family Faring wasn't on F95 (as far as I could tell) until after the dev's remake.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
At what point did I ask for NTR content? On the contrary, I am asking when we will have another route other than NTR.
I completely respect the people who like this content, but the game gives the idea that at some point it will also have non-NTR content.
But they should say once and for all if one day it will have other content or if it will only be NTR, so those of us who don't like this content stop wasting our time.
From what I understood (when I was still using Discord), the Love route would start when they went on a trip (in the old game, it would be around episode 7, and the game was already in episode 6). In fact, the NTR route would be paused for several updates after that.
But now with the new version, I don't know what it will be like, but I believe it will stay that way.

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
These changelogs are useless!
+Reworked dialogue - okay fixed typos and such.
+Extended sex scenes - Great added more content to the existing sex scenes.
+17 new animations - Assuming these are added to the newly extended sex scenes.

So what was added to this update? New renders? Days of story progression? Number of new lines of dialog or code?
Changelogs should inform if this update is worth downloading.

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
I think the Westy arrest and court case caused a lot of devs that have loli love interests in their games to stop and think for a bit about potential legal consequences. Some devs, such as this one, nudged their more "questionably legal" girls up a few sizes to be on slightly more legally safer ground. I mean, if you're going to claim a loli character is 18+, you better make that case somewhat more believable.

Also, F95 is a bit more cautious about loli characters (or loli-presenting ones), which is why Family Faring wasn't on F95 (as far as I could tell) until after the dev's remake.
do you know the last version number before the re-work?

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
From what I understood (when I was still using Discord), the Love route would start when they went on a trip (in the old game, it would be around episode 7, and the game was already in episode 6). In fact, the NTR route would be paused for several updates after that.
But now with the new version, I don't know what it will be like, but I believe it will stay that way.
do you know the last version number before the re-work? im trying to find

6string420

Jan 23, 2023
do you know the last version number before the re-work? im trying to find
I believe episode 6 was the last one released before the rework. I know they were getting ready to go on their trip. So, one more release and we'll be caught up to the pre- reworked game.

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
I believe episode 6 was the last one released before the rework. I know they were getting ready to go on their trip. So, one more release and we'll be caught up to the pre- reworked game.
thanks, i was scouring the net earlier and found ep6 but read here somware there was a 6.2 so just trying to confirm

Reactions: 6string420

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023

Could you tell me the context of what happened with Westy? Do I know that a Dev was arrested in New Zealand? As far as I know in the US there are no problems with l0lis.
Even the man in the skull avatar was released, you can be arrested But in the end you won't be convicted

media18923

Apr 17, 2023
I replayed the original game and the only changes are that Lily is taller and has bigger breasts as if she had grown 5 years. It is curious that when they are in the armchair she is taller than Mateo and in the original they are just as tall. It's also ridiculous that, despite his (older) appearance, he is fooled by simple dialogue and low-level manipulation, in the original game it made sense because of his appearance.(blondes are still the same but with a little more breast)
I prefer the original because it's something "new" you rarely see a game of a L0li and ntr in this "industry" less now with this extreme censorship that the only thing in this market is cuck/BBC, boring vanilla, futa

(By the way, now the Dev will release each update in parts? Jajaja "part1,part2,part3" If patreons were less conformist, dev's wouldn't do this kind of baseness)
what is the name of the original version?

Mar 20, 2019
These changelogs are useless!
+Reworked dialogue - okay fixed typos and such.
+Extended sex scenes - Great added more content to the existing sex scenes.
+17 new animations - Assuming these are added to the newly extended sex scenes.

So what was added to this update? New renders? Days of story progression? Number of new lines of dialog or code?
Changelogs should inform if this update is worth downloading.
Nothing really and honestly it doesn't even feel like the existing scenes are extended. I really hate how this episode getting split into 2 parts. I hope episode 6 isn't the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes