3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
I don't get it.
I played "Family Faring [Episode 6 HF 2]" in december.
And I played the same in July (2023), but since that time, there was an "event" with a certain Australian dev (with a certain game that shall not be named in this particular forum, due to rule 7). In the aftermath of that, the dev of FF decided to remake it with redesigned models of the younger girls, essentially starting the whole thing over.

Oct 10, 2022
i hope it dont have ntr
so it not skippable?
It does have NTR but handled perfectly if you ask me. There is a choice to choose a dancing coach for the daughter, if you choose female one no NTR neither on-screen nor off-screen and seems like no NTR in forseable future so that choice acts like NTR on/off button. If you choose to follow NTR path, there will be NTR as you can guess. Though, game gives offing the NTR option a few times(only once now). Also NTR is off-screen and you need to consciously choose to see it by clicking the see option. As of right now, there is only some touching but it'll increase too quickly.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
So now the eldest daughter has or seems to have a BBC fetish? this game seems to head the innocent play way, which is weird since before this rework? the game was fine

• Sad
Reactions: kojos3000

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
Yeah, that's another reason I unsubbed other than not financing yet another rework with no new story progress for who knows how long. My gut tells me there will never be a Ch 7, as when the rework catches up to the pre-rework story point eventually this will get abandoned too. Not a huge fan where I have to ignore every other update with NTR anyway. Culture Shock does the same thing but with both paths at once (so if you only like one or the other it takes several months for not much new content) so that's (barely) tolerable.
I don't think he'll abandon it, but I def unsubbed when he announced the remake. I understand his reasoning as it is getting hard to monetize the kind of content he was making, but his time table for how long it would take to catch back up makes no sense.

He as everything in place. All the coding and writing is done. All he needs to do is re-do the renders.

Yes, renders take time, but with the money is was pulling he should easily be able to have a work rig cranking them out all day. Just seemed sus. Like he was using a real situation to buy time.

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
Before the rework the old version at ep6 was already leaning more NTR than not specially in later episodes there was almost nothing for none NTR players. MC might get some rando side chicks but the important characters almost nothing it was all in NTR path. This rework seems to be leaning even more into NTR a couple of examples:
  1. Lucy's corruption used to be optional for the mc now its forced and about black cock which wasn't a thing before the rework.
  2. Ivy used to be optional is now forced.
  3. The start of Lily being corrupted in mc's favour has been removed totally which might mean she is never going to be mc's, she was the main NTR element before the rework(maybe dev can claim its not NTR now, no relationship not NTR right? :rolleyes:) Not too mention she looks like a mutant now.
  4. Troy and Amara voyeur fucking was not in the original.
  5. In the original the sexy movie mc watches with the girls was avoidable now its forced. The scene was a blowjob and lead to mc explaining it too Lily. Its now a forced BBC scene.
Maybe something changed alittle I didnt play this update and dont plan too till ep7 atleast but It sure was leaning even more into NTR than the original in just the first couple episodes. Seems to me Lucy will be fucking your friend and Lily the dance teacher while MC gets nothing(which is not much different too before tbh)

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2022
Wrong, there was way more vanilla content even in the old version. Me as a NTR enjoyer was disappointed in the amount of NTR by comparison.
This is the thing with split games, you cannot make NTR players happy because not enough content for them then you cannot make non-NTR players happy either because again, not enough content for them. NTR haters are never happy anyway, so there is that too. So it's simply headache for the devs to choose this path. When remake mentioned I thought dev was going to choose one of the ways, instead of try to please both sides but seems like I am mistaken.

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes