3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
It's a cuck fantasy game. Good luck finding a scene worthwhile if you're not interested in NTR.
Welcome to father/daughter games, they rarely know how to make a game that doesn't end in nonsense like that, and although it is "avoidable" (of course), it is extra content that the majority will avoid, what's the point anyway?

EnTeeArrr

Apr 5, 2017
This is the thing with split games, you cannot make NTR players happy because not enough content for them then you cannot make non-NTR players happy either because again, not enough content for them. NTR haters are never happy anyway, so there is that too. So it's simply headache for the devs to choose this path. When remake mentioned I thought dev was going to choose one of the ways, instead of try to please both sides but seems like I am mistaken.
Gunna disagree again, can perfectly have 50/50 and I prefer that as NTR is better when its avoidable, because its hotter to fail or fall to corruption through ones own choices. That interactivity is the benefit of games.

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Actually where you live makes a huge difference, some are 100% legal, (ie Brazil, US, etc) while other countries (Australia, UK, Canada, etc) have totally gone schizo and can't tell the difference between real kids and cartoons, so give the same prison sentence to both.
Read again, creators irrespective of where they are have elected to stop this doing this kind of content, That was my point, not the legality or the enforcement of it.

Mikiyo

Sep 30, 2017
Before the rework the old version at ep6 was already leaning more NTR than not specially in later episodes there was almost nothing for none NTR players. MC might get some rando side chicks but the important characters almost nothing it was all in NTR path. This rework seems to be leaning even more into NTR a couple of examples:
  1. Lucy's corruption used to be optional for the mc now its forced and about black cock which wasn't a thing before the rework.
  2. Ivy used to be optional is now forced.
  3. The start of Lily being corrupted in mc's favour has been removed totally which might mean she is never going to be mc's, she was the main NTR element before the rework(maybe dev can claim its not NTR now, no relationship not NTR right? :rolleyes:) Not too mention she looks like a mutant now.
  4. Troy and Amara voyeur fucking was not in the original.
  5. In the original the sexy movie mc watches with the girls was avoidable now its forced. The scene was a blowjob and lead to mc explaining it too Lily. Its now a forced BBC scene.
Maybe something changed alittle I didnt play this update and dont plan too till ep7 atleast but It sure was leaning even more into NTR than the original in just the first couple episodes. Seems to me Lucy will be fucking your friend and Lily the dance teacher while MC gets nothing(which is not much different too before tbh)
Ello!
So the game is now NTR Focus rather than family slice of life? That's really disappointing. I play the older version and love the story even with choices to see NTR with the perv dance teacher. I play the remake to see the different and like some change although the clothes and body change make it weird. And now after reading your posts since I haven't play EP 3, I'm believe I'm gonna give this game a miss now. Thanks for the info.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
So there is a lot of missing information in the op, so I will just say this, if you're not a NTR fan, you will probably not enjoy the first few episodes of this game. This is a rework, the original game had 6 episodes and only the NTR path had sex scenes with one of mc's the daughters. You will still get sex scenes with side characters but don't expect anything meaningful to happen between the mc and the daughters on the vanilla path, until episode 7.
No way... THIS is *that* game which got yeeted here and now its allowed back here since their models are 18+ and I find out that there is unavoidable NTR ? Bruh... what a let down. This shit was sitting on my hard drive for about 3 years :cautious:
I guess the fact that a black dude was always so much present should have been a red flag I suppose lol. Thanks for the warning tho.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
The product looks good, the difficult thing is to know if it won't spoil like it hasn't already 2.:unsure:

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
If people are afraid of NTR becoming an issue in games, then there's a few quick ways to research that won't even take 30 seconds.
1. Read genre notes and developer notes. Many times you can see the devs intentions here. Ngl when it says "Planned netorare" it's a big hint to not be surprised when the game adds NTR.
2. Look at the devs previous games where as in this case he has one game that is optional and one that isn't optional and zero games without NTR. This should be indicator that NTR could happen. Although these are just hints that increases the chances of avoiding games adding it. You're never "safe", ever!

Another thing of notice is that all games here have been abandoned and I would expect that this game will get abandoned at some point as well. Just to save you a bit of rage if it gets dropped later. Of course it may not get abandoned but.. Chances are that it will!

Thank you, you're most welcome!

firstnoob

Sep 6, 2023
The best things I like about this game is Loli+ NTR while most loli game doest have. which add drama moment to the story that make reader hook.

• Angry
Reactions: brybry1311

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
Ello!
So the game is now NTR Focus rather than family slice of life? That's really disappointing. I play the older version and love the story even with choices to see NTR with the perv dance teacher. I play the remake to see the different and like some change although the clothes and body change make it weird. And now after reading your posts since I haven't play EP 3, I'm believe I'm gonna give this game a miss now. Thanks for the info.
I cant say for sure all I can say for sure was the last couple updates in the original game was pretty much all NTR and the start of this one has elements that make it seem to lean even further that way that way yes. Things are forced that were optional before, maybe dev just got lazy doing the rework and wanted to cut corners cant really say for sure. There will probably still be a none NTR route but even in the original it was small slow progress for mc and the opposite in the NTR route. Sadly I cannot tell the future only see the differences after the rework. Before the rework happened people were already moaning about the time between updates because one path would get updates and the other would be left behind. If dev had a change of plan's the rework would be the time to do it. At this speed it will take quite some time just to catch back up.

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes