3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Anonymus912

Mar 4, 2024
An important question I have before I consider downloading it.
How far are we into the remake so far? Is the game already past the point where they take the van and have the roadtrip or is the game approaching that point still?
Still approaching, only up to episode 4 has been remade...you and I are waiting for the same thing, and that's episode 7

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
How far are we into the remake so far? Is the game already past the point where they take the van and have the roadtrip or is the game approaching that point still?
Minimum in 6 months
And most likely episode 7 will be about 5 minutes

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Minimum in 6 months
And most likely episode 7 will be about 5 minutes
Sure :rolleyes:
Episode 5 won't have all the variations of undress as game night had last time (takes way too long to render them all).
So the lead up to episode 7 won't take as long as last time.

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Not bad, but it seems you miss out on a lot if you play the Innocent route.

I don't know if the Innocent route is going to be a slow burn, but if not, then there should be just as much content as the Corruption route.

The way I see it is the Innocent route should have more content with others, where as the Corruption route has more content that is 'closer to home'.

Reactions: tmu500

buwamo

Mar 16, 2018
whats the original version?

The David

Jun 19, 2017
whats the original version?
One that goes about a bit longer than this one. Episode 6 Hotfix 2 if I remember correctly. From what I understand... The game got abandoned and then the dev decided to rebuild it. The original version ends with the family going for a roadtrip.

Reactions: buwamo

buwamo

Mar 16, 2018
One that goes about a bit longer than this one. Episode 6 Hotfix 2 if I remember correctly. From what I understand... The game got abandoned and then the dev decided to rebuild it. The original version ends with the family going for a roadtrip.
any l*nk?

Sukaii

Jul 19, 2022
I didn't miss anything. Local law is simply one of the obstacles that can be easily overcome if someone wants to.
I don't know the law in Australia exactly, so I can't say exactly what solution a developer should look for.
For example, if in Australia there is a ban on making "loli" content public, the developer can ask someone from his community on Discord to share this patch instead.
If the law prohibits the creation of petit characters, the developer can simply start working in the Cloud to which he connects via VPN, or simply ask someone to render for him.

The law does not apply retroactively, but this post shared by the developer in which he compares old and new models, where these models are naked, was definitely made public after the new law was established in Australia (because it was a reaction to this law), so practically speaking, this post is already breaking the law.
I don't know about that... the guy who made Proud Father got arrested for his game.. Last I heard he was out waiting for trial but his computer was taken from him.. So the law is tricky on that because at one hand they agree it's not real and on the other the it's too realistic I guess.. I mean it's got to be something for them to go out the way and lock someone up over his game..

arioh7

Dec 2, 2017
I love how Innocence route have absolutely zero unique content. You are just skipping whole game for nothing.

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes