Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Family Faring [Ep. 5 Part 1] [Royal Games] - Compressed

Win/Linux [490 MB]
- - - -

Mac [485 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

envyNox

Jan 4, 2024
I don't agree most NTR games start with couples having sex right of the bat thus the NTR genre someone will steal her.
If this game is designed with incest in mind for it to be a good game slowburn story is a must you can't easily justify incest.
The other way around it is rape/blackmail, the MC is in disadvantage of being outside social norms especially dad/dau unlike bro/sis is easily justifiable by falling in love since childhood or something like that, so it's understandable that he needs to work harder and the girls to be more reluctant.

+ The devs will cater to their paying supporters and their original vision of the game, NTR fans pay and support any game that contains the genre while most vanilla fans usually don't support any game with a hint of NTR let alone a whole ass path.
"Most vanilla fans usually don't support any game" . "We believe you"hahaha :ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: Cavpal

deniscapo

May 31, 2021
This game goes backwards in the next chapter will it start again? I mean it is a regressive version in the last chapter we had more progress the next one will be chapter 4? I understand the rewriting but let's move forward please
NOTHING NEW...LESS CONTENT

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes