3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
View attachment 3312160

Overview:
Being a father of two, and recently being allowed to see your girls again, it's your quest to prove yourself as a father. In this Visual Novel, you will have to navigate through good and evil, innocent and corrupt as the relationship with the daughters evolves. Along this journey, you will encounter a plentitude of gorgeous women.​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-01
Release Date: 2024-06-23
Developer: Royal Games - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 5 - Part 1
Language: English
Other Games: Esteria - Innocent Play
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

Extras:
Gallery Unlocker*

View attachment 3312191 View attachment 3312190 View attachment 3312188 View attachment 3319984 View attachment 3312189 View attachment 3319985
Hey wait a minute! You're the Esteria maker?! Well go back and do some more of that one....please!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FamilyFaring-EP5P1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpareTheRod

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
Ye I was wondering about that, as the end of Episode 6 part 2 of original, Lily can end up with Mateo, while the rest go on that trip. Meaning the people who pick that path wont see Lily content until they fully done with the trip... So all the NTR people would never see Lily for a very long time... Which means from Episode 7 onwards will be interesting to see how the Dev does the updates so both paths are fully playable. Will there be one update of the trip with Lily then next without and so on???
Guess now they remaking it they can stall for time to work out how they will make future updates after Episode 7...
Episode 6 part 2 of origional can you link the origional please?

May 7, 2024
Why the loli tag? That girl is almost as tall as her father. Are we just calling flat chested women lolis now? Damn, so like, nearly every Asian woman ever is a loli?

Anyways, what a disaster. I enjoyed the original game for its high quality renders with actual lolis (yes, I am a loli enjoyer you may now attempt to minecraft me), but even then it was beyond frustrating that updates popped out slower than most creators and had almost no content in them, and what little content there was, you got to watch the younger daughter get molested by a sleazy metrosexual ballet teacher, instead of being molested by you, her loving father. In the last update before the loli genocide the ballet guy even kidnapped her, so if NTR is your thing I've got good news for you. Oh, and even if you wanted the NTR, you could lock yourself out of it on accident by picking the obviously better female ballet teacher which was a smoking hot Latina you could flirt with. Seriously, who in their right mind would ever choose the male ballet teacher?

Oh, and before you even think of subbing to this dev, you might've noticed a few things. For one: two abandoned games. Two: see that RV in the main title screen? Yeah, the entire game was advertised as an incest simulator with you and another family on some grand road trip. And after several years and six main updates split up between several releases... they never got on the RV. Seriously, the last update before the girls were all put on stretching racks and had their skulls embiggened four or five months ago, the two families were finally getting the RV prepared that had been on the main cover for years lol.

I wouldn't fork over any of your hard earned dollaridoos to this dev. Never know when it'll update, and now you don't know if he'll radically change the content or not. There are other, far better devs that deserve support.
Yeah after the age ups like a few other devs that ran with their tails between their legs after Westygate I unsubbed last year (no actual preteen lolis = no money from me, because why would I sub to something that can be had for free pretty easily here and most other AVN sites?), but at the time I didn't know about the previous abandoned AVNs. Dev should prob just give up and make this abandoned #3 and get a real job.

Last edited:

Digital Pimp

Apr 19, 2022
But that head of hers is bizarre.
Her head is off because her body has been altered. The Dev decided to “age her up”. Not only are the visuals absolute shit now, but the story doesn’t even work anymore. And that’s saying something, as this game was never particularly plot heavy…

Reactions: Beavis & Butthead
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes