3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
Now it spiced up a little bit with the development of Mateo's corruption of the girl. Even when the Dev has to change the view of the girls for legal matters, it is still a very good. I hope we have not to wait too long until we get the rest of the game from the (better) first version. :cool:
Legal? Does he live in New Zealand? Or do you mean the rules of f95? Because he doesn't have patreon, as far as I remember in subscribest4r he has no problems with L0lis

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Legal? Does he live in New Zealand? Or do you mean the rules of f95? Because he doesn't have patreon, as far as I remember in subscribest4r he has no problems with L0lis
I think the Westy arrest and court case caused a lot of devs that have loli love interests in their games to stop and think for a bit about potential legal consequences. Some devs, such as this one, nudged their more "questionably legal" girls up a few sizes to be on slightly more legally safer ground. I mean, if you're going to claim a loli character is 18+, you better make that case somewhat more believable.

Also, F95 is a bit more cautious about loli characters (or loli-presenting ones), which is why Family Faring wasn't on F95 (as far as I could tell) until after the dev's remake.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
At what point did I ask for NTR content? On the contrary, I am asking when we will have another route other than NTR.
I completely respect the people who like this content, but the game gives the idea that at some point it will also have non-NTR content.
But they should say once and for all if one day it will have other content or if it will only be NTR, so those of us who don't like this content stop wasting our time.
From what I understood (when I was still using Discord), the Love route would start when they went on a trip (in the old game, it would be around episode 7, and the game was already in episode 6). In fact, the NTR route would be paused for several updates after that.
But now with the new version, I don't know what it will be like, but I believe it will stay that way.

Oct 9, 2022
I absolutely love the older daughter and am really interested in her content, but the other daughter stuff makes me uncomfortable. No judging though, I guess.

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
These changelogs are useless!
+Reworked dialogue - okay fixed typos and such.
+Extended sex scenes - Great added more content to the existing sex scenes.
+17 new animations - Assuming these are added to the newly extended sex scenes.

So what was added to this update? New renders? Days of story progression? Number of new lines of dialog or code?
Changelogs should inform if this update is worth downloading.

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes