3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
will the Planned netorare be avoidable?
I sure hope so. I see there are even people who want even more netorare than what's already there at the moment, but that's their taste. It's just not for me, so I try to avoid it when I can myself.

The previous run had choices that allowed you to avoid netorare paths (one of the more significant ones: choose the female ballet teacher to avoid NTR), and there was even a switch/option in the replay gallery that would hide NTR scenes from the gallery. I hope this will continue.

imtheguy

Nov 19, 2017
I've been forcing myself to play the NTR path even though I hate it because there is no content with the Lily if you avoid it, but

OnlyFriend

Donor
Nov 10, 2019
I've been forcing myself to play the NTR path even though I hate it because there is no content with the Lily if you avoid it, but
dont play this game..
me personally hate NTR and never will touch this
devs already make 2 abandon games with incest and NTR , its never workout !!
i don't know why he keep trying use that fetish

Reactions: envyNox

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
dont play this game..
devs already make 2 abandon games with incest and NTR , its never workout !!
Just speak for yourself my friend, this is not an absolute truth. And as far as I know, you are not required to play the NTR route.
And yes, there are people who like this fetish (NTR), and I think neither you nor anyone else has the right to judge that.
Don't be (future verb) just another idiot comparing a bunch of pixels to real women. I believe you are (present verb) smarter than that.
And yes, it's two themes not used together much. But very welcome, so much so that the developer is getting a reasonable number of supporters.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
is there away to see all the scenes but not share the girls with another male.I want all the females to be mine and mine alone lol.

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
dont play this game..
Others shouldn't play the game cause it's not your flavour of a dish? I don't get it... :cautious:
is there away to see all the scenes but not share the girls with another male.I want all the females to be mine and mine alone lol.
There's only one NTR scene in the game right now between Mateo and Lily. You can "insist on seeing Lily now" and beat the crap out of Mateo avoiding their BJ scene. I'm pretty sure it will avoid all Mateo-related NTR in the future as well. But you still see Lily naked with Mateo holding his weenie.

Last edited:
Reactions: Damnbrown

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Others shouldn't play the game cause it's not your flavour of a dish? I don't get it... :cautious:

There's only one NTR scene in the game right now between Mateo and Lily. You can "insist on seeing Lily now" and beat the crap out of Mateo avoiding their BJ scene. I'm pretty sure it will avoid all Mateo-related NTR in the future as well. But you still see Lily naked with Mateo holding his weenie.
i didn't know that, i chose the woman to teach her ballerina lol. I'll go back and replay that option lol.

xmagic

Jul 27, 2018
so, for people who play the old version of this game, how is the NTR with the older daughter? also there's a download link anywhere?

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
for people who play the old version of this game, how is the NTR with the older daughter?
There has only ever been NTR with the male ballet teacher and younger daughter.
Both versions are pretty identical story wise and scene-wise. The daughter models are somewhat aged up a bit is the biggest difference between versions.

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes