Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Woah, How did you know about falafel,
It's the most popular food in my country, and i don't how it can be made without oil :"D
Personally, I love falafels. First encountered them at a Middle Eastern-run food truck back when I was at MIT. Became one of my favorite lunches.

And "making them without oil" was supposed to be kind of "poking fun at mothers" joke, since, as you completely understand, if you do that, THEY AREN'T FALAFELS! (Don't remember what prompted John to put that line in originally, but I died laughing when I first read it, because my own mother used to alter dishes into unrecognizability in order to "healthy them up.")

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
To be completely honest, John and I are evolving the script for FF&S as we go along. You can obviously see already that it's not a "strict retelling." So, I think it would be safer to consider this as a new story "inspired by" some of the events in the LitErotica one.

(Also, I claim no credit for the LitErotica story - that was 100% John, and was done before we met.)
Do you guys have a general idea of how many chapters there will be?

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
I on the other hand am NOT disappointed with this chapter. Well done. I like the nice set up. Now lets just see if this becomes predictable or an actual story. Either way, you have me very intrigued. Keep it up.

Dave99750

Jan 31, 2018
"Lack of choices and shoving NTR down the throat not really my thing". Apparently it is his thing since he chose to download it.
Games like Incest Story 2 are tagged NTR because of a single scene. I expected the same here too and found out that's not the case. If i am not supposed to try out a game just because there is NTR tag, then I'm pretty sure i would be missing a lot of great games with avoidable NTR.

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
Good novel, but very short, each chapter has few images not the time to take advantage of anything ... has potential to make money in patreon but loses because of laziness .... 3 chapters should equate to 1 of so few images.

And what I think, without wanting to offend whoever created the game

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Games like Incest Story 2 are tagged NTR because of a single scene. I expected the same here too and found out that's not the case. If i am not supposed to try out a game just because there is NTR tag, then I'm pretty sure i would be missing a lot of great games with avoidable NTR.
If you see something tagged with this "Kinetic Novel" it means there are no choices. You are just reading a visual story and go wherever the authors take it.

Last edited:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Then this is tagged wrong it should me moved under different forum section this is the adult gaming section.

btw it is even mentioned on the front page that this is not a game:
Family, Friends and Strangers is an adult Kinetic Novel. (i.e. not a game).

Last edited:

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
New model's greath animations. İ really like it. Keep ıt up the good work mr devs.

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
Just my opinion but can a "PURE NTR" tag (as in no choise on the matter) be made to classify this and other so these talks wont happen in the future al all be clarified?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I can name many games tagged with NTR but also provides the options to avoid them. I just quoted my opinion.

IT IS A KINETIC NOVEL!!!
IT IS NOT THE FAULT OF THE DEVS NOR THE GAME ITSELF, IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT THAT IS.

Man, this really isn't my type of story, like most of you stumbling over this, I'd see anything like what the cops to do the mom, I would want to kill them, but all this complaining about something that was never hidden is ridiculous.

In reality you guys all had your own expectations, didn't check the tags, didn't read the description or what the devs posted here and now you blame everything but your own inability to get the drift.
And yes, I know the prologue with the gf is a bit misleading, but again, it's all here for everyone to see.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
How do u update these games....? And what are incest patches?
For the most part, games published in this site basically require you download the entire new version and throw away the previous version. So you can't, in most cases, really update the games in place. That being said, you can usually pick up where you left off by creating a save at the end of one version and restoring it after downloading the next version.

Many of the game publishers use Patreon to try to get money to support their efforts. Patreon has a rule against incest. So, in some cases, publishers put out their games with the relationships between characters being "legal," but there's some add-on to the game that if you download and drop it into the game folder, it changes the relationship from, say, "Landlady and tenant" to "Mom and son." Adding something small to a program to change its behavior is referred to as "patching" a program, hence the name "incest patch." If a game does have an incest patch, there's usually a link to it on the home page of the game here.

Reactions: WaltS
4.00 star(s) 67 Votes