Ren'Py Family, Friends and Strangers [v2024.06] [JohnAndRich]

4.00 star(s) 67 Votes

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
I'd also rather that Parker and Becky be true to each other on Route B, unless the cops blackmail them into committing other acts. but the love between the two should continue, if it itches when Becky is fucked by others, when nobody suffers?

Reactions: mommysboiii

bulbor

Aug 22, 2019
Would it be correct to assume that the Patreon doesn't have the latest release? Last post seems to be ages ago.

Nov 3, 2021
Would it be correct to assume that the Patreon doesn't have the latest release? Last post seems to be ages ago.
The latest version was released 11-30-21, I believe to Patreons, and the thread was updated on 12-5-21 to everyone else. V11 full. Fairly certain the Dev updates every 2 months or so but I don't think he is on any particular schedule. Check out the OP (page 1). There's a lot to learn there!

Last edited:
Reactions: Randeep44

alex90242

Sep 19, 2018
Rich Has Posted a new sneak peek hopefully a fellow kind soul will upload them here soon with the two previous bonus pics i mentioned.

In an another note. I've seen some amazing Fan Art for My wife is a star and Culture Shock.

Here's hoping One of those talented guys will make some Fan Art for this game and We can finally get a Fan Art Thread going Too.

Especially for Becky and mom, would be awesome, any way fingers crossed.

Cheers Guys.

Panos24

Oct 1, 2020
Ο Rich έχει δημοσιεύσει μια νέα κλεφτή ματιά, ελπίζουμε ότι μια συντροφική ευγενική ψυχή θα τα ανεβάσει εδώ σύντομα με τις δύο προηγούμενες φωτογραφίες μπόνους που ανέφερα.

Σε άλλο σημείωμα. Έχω δει καταπληκτικά Fan Art για το My Women is a star και το Culture Shock.

Ελπίζουμε ότι ένα από αυτά τα ταλαντούχα παιδιά θα κάνει λίγη Fan Art για αυτό το παιχνίδι και επιτέλους θα μπορέσουμε να κάνουμε και ένα Fan Art Thread.

Ειδικά για την Μπέκυ και τη μαμά, θα ήταν φοβερό, με κάθε τρόπο.

Υγεία παιδιά.
[/ΠΑΡΑΘΕΤΩ, ΑΝΑΦΟΡΑ]
It would be wonderful

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
Is there going to be any lesbian scenes coming. I too also like where this is going. At first I thought the Mc was going to be a pussy. The later chapters are showing he has a backbone.

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
Is the son eventually going to do it with his mother. It would be a cool idea if he blackmails her into it due to what she is doing when she goes out at night and that this could also act as a test to prove his loyalty to the officers. How often do you update the chapters. Really enjoying the game so far. My only concern is how will pateron handle your story if it does go the incest route.

Reactions: Panos24

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
There was a choice in Chapter 9. One choice takes you down the "a" path, the other takes you down the "b" path.
Is the son eventually going to do it with his mother. It would be a cool idea if he blackmails her into it due to what she is doing when she goes out at night and that this could also act as a test to prove his loyalty to the officers. How often do you update the chapters. Really enjoying the game so far. My only concern is how will pateron handle your story if it does go the incest route.

Marco2018

May 22, 2020
I would not like to see mother son incest. I prefer situations of voierism and humiliation involving mother and son. Bad cop Bill forces Melissa to go out without wearing panties her son will have to photograph. See the shoe shop episode in the original story

L.Lumpy

Jan 3, 2019
Is there going to be any lesbian scenes coming. I too also like where this is going. At first I thought the Mc was going to be a pussy. The later chapters are showing he has a backbone.
Personally, I haven't seen anything that suggests that.

i too believe that sex btw son and mom is going to happen.
We have clearly been led down that path. :)
Maybe you think so - I'm not sure. This story has diverged significantly from the original. Possibily due to the fact that the original author bowed out and that Rich has been carrying it alone.

1. We have no idea where Rich is taking it.
2. Regarding updates, read the OP.
3. Fastest way to get Rich banned from Patreon is to start discussing that.

I would not like to see mother son incest. I prefer situations of voierism and humiliation involving mother and son. Bad cop Bill forces Melissa to go out without wearing panties her son will have to photograph. See the shoe shop episode in the original story
Personally, I agree. It seems every single game involving a mother goes down that path. The fact that this has gone in a different direction is, to me, very refreshing.

that is not in the game is it. I did not see that part.
Because it isn't there. The "original story" to which everybody is referring is a story that JohnCBB wrote on Literotica. This was loosely based on this, at least in the beginning, but has taken a different direction, and added a lot of content that wasn't there.

4.00 star(s) 67 Votes