Ren'Py Family, Friends and Strangers [v2024.06] [JohnAndRich]

4.00 star(s) 67 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
i'm start playing with my save at the end of version 0.11 and there is no more content in version 0.12 , and if i want to restart the game i cant choose the chapter 12
You need to go back to where you choose whether or not to go along with the cops and choose to work with them, that is path "a", which this updates. I personally have two saved paths. "A" which I save starting at slot 1, and "B" which I started saving in slot 10 so I can follow both branches.

Reactions: El Buho

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
You need to go back to where you choose whether or not to go along with the cops and choose to work with them, that is path "a", which this updates. I personally have two saved paths. "A" which I save starting at slot 1, and "B" which I started saving in slot 10 so I can follow both branches.
Ok, which decision will lead to the most lewd interaction with mom??

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I meant that were allowed to actually see the act.
My hopes are once again raised that the MC might receive some motherly love action after all.
I wonder if I'm in the majority on that? Maybe we should make a poll. :p

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
Incest would get rich banned from Patreon. It will happen if story needs it. I would like it to happen as well. But not sure it will.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Rape or sex agression does not turn a normal woman into a nimpho.
Rape makes any girl be weary for months about sex.
MC is not given any choice to save his mom but become a criminal rapist like the cops.
Lewd scenes with mom are for other dudes, not you and you have no input so no dice.
This game likes to gate reality with stupid fantasy and pretend to model reality. It does not.
Only cinical release you get is watch others get disrespected, blackmailed and plowed by criminals,
any if not all the criminals get away with it, while MC is a victim cowering or accessory to others crimes.
Your work is appreciated. It's been an interesting story and I have seen where you tried to add in more realistic responses (as well as one can do in an adult game like this). It's been an interesting mix of realistic responses and unrealistic situations. I am definitely curious how each branch of the story will end up. How he draws false conclusions about his girlfriend and friend possibly fooling around together sounds like the sort of jealous, irrational thinking one might have in that situation.

I was actually arrested for crimes I didn't commit twice in my life and while I was in a police cruiser I witnessed two officers stop a guy for having open beer in public, they forced him to pour it out onto his shoes or they would charge him, so the guy did it. When they got back into the police cruiser (I was in the back seat), they both started chuckling and one said "did he really do that?!" and the other said "yeah" while laughing. In another situation later on, I was in a jailcell awaiting trial and in this cell with me was a man with a lengthy criminal record. A cop came up to the bars and he knew the man with the record, they talked and were obviously old friends. I talked to the guy later and he told me that they both broke into a school when they were younger, he was caught, his friend got away. That was the only thing that separated the two, one got caught, the one that didn't, was now a cop. The sort of things in this game happens far more often in real life than people imagine.
Also the reason, no hot chick has ever gotten a DUI, cause they can just blow the cop to get out of it
Ok, which decision will lead to the most lewd interaction with mom??
There is no lewd action with my mom this update
None that can be seen. :)
She goes to a seedy hotel with male teacher, we just don’t get to see them. What do you think their doing? Bible studies
I meant that were allowed to actually see the act.
My hopes are once again raised that the MC might receive some motherly love action after all.
I wonder if I'm in the majority on that? Maybe we should make a poll. :p
Last I checked, most of his supporters are on SS. Just saying. :)
Welcome to the shittiest version of MC life should you wanna see it all the way into prison.

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
Just to ask you a question if you do not like this game or what some of the other people that do you like this game talk about then why are you even saying attention to what is being said in this thread. Do you have the right to your opinion nobody’s fault but you have to if we respect your opinion They need to respect that we might have a different opinion than yours.d

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We can all go see a horror movie and no, being a laughing matter or disgust is not the issue.
We can all participate in a debate about the same subject matter: what is in the game.
What we have to manage is our expectations.
So mine are that MC gets to actually do something.
Dev might expect MC to just stall while others do something, to which MC is just a passive witness.
Everyone else can expect gut wrenching hurtful deeds on display or something good.
We can all participate.

Reactions: Panos24

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Rape or sex agression does not turn a normal woman into a nimpho.
The mom was already having an affair before any of this. It's possible that is one of the reasons she was targeted. They want people to see that she's not as pure as she lets on. Not trying to justify what they did. Just pointing it out.
What makes this game different than the average harem game (where the MC has exclusive rights to every pussy in the game) is that there is a plot, which most good stories have. We get to see the hardship that the MC and those around him must overcome - or not.

4.00 star(s) 67 Votes