4.00 star(s) 67 Votes

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Can we expect more plot twist in the coming update to path A?
"Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of characters? The author knows! Mwaaah haaah haaah haaah!"

(For you youngsters, and those not of the American persuasion, that's a reference to )

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
"Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of characters? The author knows! Mwaaah haaah haaah haaah!"

(For you youngsters, and those not of the American persuasion, that's a reference to )
Loved those types of shows. They have some "radio shows" on Youtube, some were Twilight Zone episodes turned into radio plays you can listen to.

ifss

Mar 3, 2019

I'll take that as a yes. -.-

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Rich, are you convinced that distinct paths deserve to be their own games?
You are misunderstanding me. This project has a single choice that the player makes in Chapter 9. So, what started as a pure kinetic novel then branches into what I refer to as the "a" path and "b" path. The "b" path portion of this project has been completed - if you choose that particular option, you can go all the way to the end of that option. If you choose the other option, the content down that branch is not complete.

So, there's only one "Family, Friends and Strangers" game - it just has two separate story lines after Chapter 9. One complete, one not.

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
Thanks! More chapters yet to come.
Hey Rich, how's the update coming along? I know you're not keen on spoilers but please tell me Parker blackmails Momma Bear and makes her his personal pleasure toy :love:(y)

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Hey Rich, how's the update coming along?
Not as quickly as I would like. Rendering hardware issues. Hopefully that will all be resolved in about a week, however, and I'll be able to get back to banging out images. In the meantime, I've been spending the time "writing ahead" on both FF&S as well on new items for STDH.

I know you're not keen on spoilers but please tell me Parker blackmails Momma Bear and makes her his personal pleasure toy :love:(y)
Your first seven words are correct. FAQ #4.

4.00 star(s) 67 Votes