Ren'Py Family, Friends and Strangers [v2024.06] [JohnAndRich]

4.00 star(s) 67 Votes

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
At the moment, the story seems to revolve around Parker (the boy) and not the police officer. In chapter 1-3, we see the story unfold from Parker's perspective. However, the prologue suggests that the MC is the police officer. So it is a little confusing. Perhaps the writer is just writing multiple stories and there is no MC, which could be bad as the audience cannot relate to any character.
I think the entire novel goes around this parker Enter Parker Morrison's world so if that is true then parker is the protagonist. if not then it is very confusing the novel would have been better named family friends and enemies. As for NTR i think it would be the parker girl friend i think it was the redhead that tried to be part of the chearleading team.

Reactions: Tom10

trashhumper

Aug 6, 2016
As you can probably tell from the comments in the thread, there are many people who don't care for NTR content, which is perfectly OK. Thus, if you wish, you may think of that particular tag as a "warning, speed bumps ahead" sign for their benefit.
Oh absolutely. My comment was actually directed to the whiners crying about NTR in this thread.
Later realized you guys probably added the tags yourself as a precaution since you created the thread.
Anyways, you and John have a good WIP here. Nice scenario and renders, especially Becky.
Really glad you guys decided to not make the MC a typical cliche pushover too often seen in these types of games.
Looking forward to the next update.

kaizersoze27

Donor
Aug 19, 2017
Does anyone have a fan sign for this game? Sorry, I am poor at these things, a link would be helpful please

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Very enjoyable update! I just love darker story lines, all the happy vanilla crap has run it's course and I can't take it anymore. All those stories are exactly the same. Thank you guys for braving these darker waters. You guys did a superb job of capturing the emotional distress of the situation on melissa's face and body language, I was able to both feel sorry for her AND get a sick sense of satisfaction from it. (of course I wouldn't in the real world, but this is just fantasy)

And again, I would like to encourage those of you like this VN and would like to see this story completed to give the Devs your support, these projects just don't continue without it.

rames44a

May 9, 2017
Hey dev can you please tell when will you realeas next update can't wait to see
This is the second time you've asked this in the past two weeks. (And the first time was barely a week after the last release.) Badgering the developers is not going to get you an answer any sooner. Either that, or it's going to get you a trite answer like "when it's done." LOL

The most recent update came 2 months after the previous one, so don't be terribly surprised if it takes that long for the next one.

4.00 star(s) 67 Votes