4.00 star(s) 67 Votes

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
So, just for the record, there's a difference between Becky being "corrupted," and Becky - particularly the Becky at the end of the "B" branch - deciding that she wants to find out what someone other than Parker is like in bed. Similarly, Parker might be harboring some "wonder what she's like" feelings to some of the other cheerleaders. This is a bit more along the lines of what I might envision for a "what happens at the party stays at the party" party.

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
So, just for the record, there's a difference between Becky being "corrupted," and Becky - particularly the Becky at the end of the "B" branch - deciding that she wants to find out what someone other than Parker is like in bed. Similarly, Parker might be harboring some "wonder what she's like" feelings to some of the other cheerleaders. This is a bit more along the lines of what I might envision for a "what happens at the party stays at the party" party.
Rich, can you tell us how the update development is progressing? Are there any difficulties, what are the successes?

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I love your game and I stated this before but the hottest thing in my view would be Becky fucking one or both of the cops.... possibly at the same time.... WHO'S WITH ME!

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Rich, can you tell us how the update development is progressing? Are there any difficulties, what are the successes?
Update development? Well, the latest update has been published for my upper-level subscribers on SubscribeStar. It'll go to the rest of my subscribers within days.

Difficulties? Finding enough time to work on it because of all the other IRL things that call on my time. Successes? The warm feeling every time people tell me they like the story. (That isn't 100% of the people - I've gotten my share of harsh reviews and comments. But for those who do, knowing that I've pleased them is very rewarding.)

Maybe that isn't what you were looking for, but that's what I've got.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
I love your game and I stated this before but the hottest thing in my view would be Becky fucking one or both of the cops.... possibly at the same time.... WHO'S WITH ME!
Yes, this has been requested over and over, and my comments on that have been repeated over and over.

• Haha
Reactions: zanonyy and Kire4th

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Update development? Well, the latest update has been published for my upper-level subscribers on SubscribeStar. It'll go to the rest of my subscribers within days.

Difficulties? Finding enough time to work on it because of all the other IRL things that call on my time. Successes? The warm feeling every time people tell me they like the story. (That isn't 100% of the people - I've gotten my share of harsh reviews and comments. But for those who do, knowing that I've pleased them is very rewarding.)

I'm one of the ones who really like the story and everything else about the game.
I'm also a subscriber on SS.

Reactions: Kire4th

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to reply to me. The update has already been released, which means that after some time it will appear here. That's great news, thank you. I look forward to.
(To be clear, I would be very happy to provide financial support to the author of such a wonderful game. But today my financial situation does not allow me to do this, I'm sorry.)

Yes, this has been requested over and over, and my comments on that have been repeated over and over.
I'm also one of those who likes your game.
In my opinion, the plot of the story, the game, whether to corrupt Becky or not, is up to the author, it is his prerogative. I just wish I could see more depraved actions, if not Becky, then from Mom MC, mom friends MC and other girls in this wonderful game.

Last edited:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
In my opinion, the plot of the story, the game, whether to corrupt Becky or not, is up to the author, it is his prerogative. I just wish I could see more depraved actions, if not Becky, then from Mom MC, mom friends MC and other girls in this wonderful game.
That's what the Scenes That Didn't Happen game is for.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BulgariAMARA

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
As I'm Not Thea Lundgren! said, some of this I'm addressing in STDH. But as I've also stated earlier in this thread, I have trouble writing scenes that aren't "in my character's nature," and, frankly, I have my own limits as an author that make some types of "scenes with more depraved actions" hard for me to portray. So, I'm simply plugging away, trying to give you what I'm capable of giving you.

tharsheblows

Apr 4, 2024
As I'm Not Thea Lundgren! said, some of this I'm addressing in STDH. But as I've also stated earlier in this thread, I have trouble writing scenes that aren't "in my character's nature," and, frankly, I have my own limits as an author that make some types of "scenes with more depraved actions" hard for me to portray. So, I'm simply plugging away, trying to give you what I'm capable of giving you.
You are one of the most frank and open dev's here Rich. I so appreciate you putting your truth out there like this, time and time again. You have the thickest skin in the biz and really set the bar for what being a humble yet talented creative looks like.

Never, EVER, let them get you down.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
You are one of the most frank and open dev's here Rich. I so appreciate you putting your truth out there like this, time and time again. You have the thickest skin in the biz and really set the bar for what being a humble yet talented creative looks like.

Never, EVER, let them get you down.
I agree, and while I know my ultimate wish won't come true I still love the game and have mad respect for Rich for communicating as much as he does and for being direct and honest about why things are. As far as I can tell Rich is the best dev for communicating of any dev I have seen on this site and has one of the better games.

S.t.s

Mar 4, 2018
Hello, I think the developer should respect people's interests about the game because he will publish the game for them in the end. If not, then he should have made the game for himself and not published it. People vote for the president who can fulfill their desires and wishes.

tharsheblows

Apr 4, 2024
Hello, I think the developer should respect people's interests about the game because he will publish the game for them in the end. If not, then he should have made the game for himself and not published it. People vote for the president who can fulfill their desires and wishes.
Bullshit. You know nothing about how those who create function and make their art. Art is not politics. It's the exact opposite of it. If we had to conduct polls or vote for "art" we'd live in a horrible place run by horrible people.

No, thank you.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
I'm going to disagree with you, but not as violently as tharsheblows did.

There is a difference between "I've decided to build something primarily for commercial purposes" and "I've decided to build something that I want to build and make it available to others." I consider myself in the latter category, rather than the former. If I'd wanted to build something solely with the intent of cashing in on it, this would probably have been filled with incest and other similar debauchery, since that seems to be "what sells."

While I'm hardly turning down any support that people are willing to give me, I've been very forthright (I thought) in the fact that I'm telling the story that I want to tell. If it's not the story that others want to read/watch/whatever, I have no issues with them moving on to find something that pleases them more. I don't bend the story to chase every last person who passes by.

tharsheblows

Apr 4, 2024
I'm going to disagree with you, but not as violently as tharsheblows did.

There is a difference between "I've decided to build something primarily for commercial purposes" and "I've decided to build something that I want to build and make it available to others." I consider myself in the latter category, rather than the former. If I'd wanted to build something solely with the intent of cashing in on it, this would probably have been filled with incest and other similar debauchery, since that seems to be "what sells."

While I'm hardly turning down any support that people are willing to give me, I've been very forthright (I thought) in the fact that I'm telling the story that I want to tell. If it's not the story that others want to read/watch/whatever, I have no issues with them moving on to find something that pleases them more. I don't bend the story to chase every last person who passes by.
I was "violent?" I thought blunt, perhaps brusque? Frank?

S.t.s

Mar 4, 2018
Bullshit. You know nothing about how those who create function and make their art. Art is not politics. It's the exact opposite of it. If we had to conduct polls or vote for "art" we'd live in a horrible place run by horrible people.

No, thank you.
Wow, you yourself are like the worst politicians, we at least wish and insist that we live in a democratic world and everyone can express their opinion freely. You could be more polite, like the game developer's answer. It was not my intention to combine art and politics, I wanted to say with an example that people feel comfortable when their desires and interests are met. That's it.

tharsheblows

Apr 4, 2024
Wow, you yourself are like the worst politicians, we at least wish and insist that we live in a democratic world and everyone can express their opinion freely. You could be more polite, like the game developer's answer. It was not my intention to combine art and politics, I wanted to say with an example that people feel comfortable when their desires and interests are met. That's it.
I very much dislike the opinion that one can control artistic endeavors as though they ought to be managed through a political process.

How's that? Better? Let's run with that.

4.00 star(s) 67 Votes