4.00 star(s) 67 Votes

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
I disagree, the mom from the Tyrant game is a proportionally perfect dream jerk off.
Melissa, on the other hand, is a woman with corners and edges like in real life, which I love.
While I would be surprised if the Dev created MC's mom from scratch, I think she's one of the best milfs out there.
Thank you. I spent quite a bit of time on Melissa. No, I didn't ZBrush her from scratch - I'm nowhere near that talented. But I did a reasonable amount of "knob twiddling" to get her where she is.

And I love the "corners and edges" comment! It was exactly what I was targeting.

randomguy26

Apr 23, 2018
I don't mind ntr. I even kinda like it. Only if the mc has the fair amount of share he got. But this.... Even mc hasn't even touches mom or sis skin. Kinda understand though after seeing the tag. But still disapp
It's not a never thing. It'll happen eventually. Have patience. You can't have everything happening at the same time. might as well look at renders having sex at that point. Story is what drives this unique game and I'm pretty sure developers will implement what you're hoping in the future update.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Honestly, his relationship with the blond cheerleader chick seems to be the most healthy thing for him. He gets to fuck without emotions involved, get to interact to people and get some social skills. The whole "romance of two social outcasts" thing is neither healthy, nor will do him any good.

Other than that, the entire game before chapter 9 feels like one long prologue.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 67 Votes