Unity Family Guy Series of Unfortunate Events [v0.0.3 Alpha] [Crooked Mind Games]

1.60 star(s) 5 Votes

deaddog

May 16, 2017
Connie D'Amico or Jillian would be the perfect MC. But I'm okay with this Meg. It'd be kinda fun if she had a powerup or something to make her "hot Meg."

And don't listen to the weird "this game should have a male MC" people. The ENF MC stuff is hot as fuck.

Last edited:

Grap

Feb 7, 2019
So you can kind of move left/right, up/down and change clothes...and THIS just had to be published for people to see??

I'm happy for the concept, like the visuals, want to see more, but good Lord, why waste the bandwidth to put this out?

E.T. was a better release than this!

Big Sip

Aug 15, 2018
This is borderline unplayable, I didn't knew you can use the closet until I saw someone mentioned it, the controls are unorthodox (seriously who uses right Ctrl?), and I'm stuck on the second floor breaking through the map in 3 different directions. This legit should've been held back from it's release until it was good to go.

Apr 6, 2020
Her left nipple should be an innie so it can be fucked... I know nipple penetration is a super-fake JAV type fetish, but its still so weird its hawt... :D

affen123

Oct 6, 2017

I've figured out how to train my own speech models and use them to synthesize speech. I'm planning and hoping that once becomes available again I can use my own trained models. so far has the best results I've heard. My current solution still has great results and I'm happy with the results. I'm planning to incorporate the synthesized voices into the next update. Hopefully in a week or two I will complete and release the next update that would be update 0.1 compared to the proof of concept version 0.0.1

affen123

Oct 6, 2017

Turns out the AI text to speech synthesis I was using from github through Google collab did not give good results and it took me hours to set up the dataset just to learn my dataset isn't good enough or I'm not good enough at python and I might need to pay for Google collab pro. THE GOOD NEWS is that came back just right on time after months of being in development and I will be fine tuning my dataset and emailing it to the creator. More good news is that the new and improved is extremely impressive in quality and ability to sound expressive which will allow for the best possible experience while playing. You won't be disappointed. I will continue to post updates as frequently as possible

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
Due to having to wait on I am continuing to work on my own speech synthesis model incase my models don't make it on to .

In the meantime I will finish up the rework of Meg since I originally did her character model in photoshop and am porting it into illustrator for better quality.

I will instead just work on animations between Chris and Meg and add subtitle dialogue without audio.

Hopefully by the end of the week I'll have an update roll out.

Sorry for the delay I'm a game developer for other games as my main job and on the weekends I spend time with my wife. I only have time to work on the game weekdays. Its difficult to juggle time to develop but I will do better. thanks for being patient with me

NavigatorNero

Aug 25, 2020
Meg just needs to be Meg, wouldnt feel right to make her hot meg or change her appearance too much.

There's other characters in the FG universe who can accommodate the "Hot" role - Lois, Bonnie, Connie D'Amico, Jillian ect

affen123

Oct 6, 2017

Currently working on animations between Meg and Chris. I'm still learning how to use Spine Pro 2D for animation and rigging as you can see these are VERY ROUGH draft poses and just practice to figure out best way to rig and animate.
With Spine Pro to animate draw order everything needs to be in one skeleton so I'm figuring out how to combine characters into one skeleton and animate them. I'm thinking of releasing the character assets with rigs to the public for you all to help me animate your own scenes. Comment below and let me know if this is something you would like.
If I'm going to be honest I underestimated how hard it would be to animate using Spine Pro. Don't get me wrong it beats drawing frame by frame but sometimes I wonder if it would produce better results if I did frame by frame but I believe once I master Spine Pro and I use a combination of frame by frame animation and skeletal animations I can produce high quality animations and in less time. This will take a while to do so I'm thinking of just adding more playability to the game and just releasing 0.0.3 instead of finishing animations and releasing 0.1.
Tomorrow I will work on the base game and get a working character selector to choose between Chris and Meg at the start of the game. As well as adding the three new upstairs locations: Chris's room, the rest of the upstairs hallway, and the bathroom.
Currently working on animations between Meg and Chris. I'm still learning how to use Spine Pro 2D for animation and rigging as you can see these are VERY ROUGH draft poses and just practice to figure out best way to rig and animate.
With Spine Pro to animate draw order everything needs to be in one skeleton so I'm figuring out how to combine characters into one skeleton and animate them. I'm thinking of releasing the character assets with rigs to the public for you all to help me animate your own scenes. Comment below and let me know if this is something you would like.
If I'm going to be honest I underestimated how hard it would be to animate using Spine Pro. Don't get me wrong it beats drawing frame by frame but sometimes I wonder if it would produce better results if I did frame by frame but I believe once I master Spine Pro and I use a combination of frame by frame animation and skeletal animations I can produce high quality animations and in less time. This will take a while to do so I'm thinking of just adding more playability to the game and just releasing 0.0.3 instead of finishing animations and releasing 0.1.
Tomorrow I will work on the base game and get a working character selector to choose between Chris and Meg at the start of the game. As well as adding the three new upstairs locations: Chris's room, the rest of the upstairs hallway, and the bathroom.

Apr 5, 2021
hi, can we control lois sometime? since canonically lois repeatedly fooled petter to if it would be the grace of her that when pitter leaves in the adventures of her to be able to control lois that she has hers (wink wink) and if it could be seen scenes like these? _9dRPw.gif 1265901 - Lois_Griffin animated.gif 017-1000.gif

• Wow
Reactions: MrDL

sparton297

Oct 24, 2017
For everyone complaining that the game sucks or is unplayable, the changelog for this version, the initial version of the game, literally says: " Base proof of concept game. " It is just showing you that the game exists and is getting it's name out there. It's not meant to be anything more yet. How is that so difficult of a concept?

Jan 23, 2019
For everyone complaining that the game sucks or is unplayable, the changelog for this version, the initial version of the game, literally says: " Base proof of concept game. " It is just showing you that the game exists and is getting it's name out there. It's not meant to be anything more yet. How is that so difficult of a concept?
I've come to accept that people are retarded :KEK: I just let them be retarded.

Currently working on a Halloween event! A lot of work to do but without worrying about animations it's just a matter of illustrating assets in illustrator. Animations are postponed due to how time consuming it is. I will be using character stills (maybe simple animations) to focus on further developing the gameplay.

Reactions: sparton297

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
I am really looking forward to this games development. It is so nice to see a parody game keep the original art style. Family guy has so much great material to pull from, this game could be huge. I don't care who the MC is, all of the characters would make great MCs.

affen123

Oct 6, 2017

I've finished the Lois and Brian character models but they are not ready for animation. I've postponed all animations to work on the gameplay of the game and will be adding the characters as stills in the mean time.
Next I just have to finish Peter's character model.
I will next finish the new areas. As well as the Halloween themed areas for the Halloween event I'm trying to rush. Other characters will not be getting nude models unless I decide it is needed for the Halloween event. What I need to complete for the Halloween event:
- Meg in slutty cat costume
- Meg's Friends in costume
- Connie D'Amico in costume
- Quagmire in costume
- A few background costumed characters
- Neighborhood areas day/night (This will take the longest)
I've finished the Lois and Brian character models but they are not ready for animation. I've postponed all animations to work on the gameplay of the game and will be adding the characters as stills in the mean time.
Next I just have to finish Peter's character model.
I will next finish the new areas. As well as the Halloween themed areas for the Halloween event I'm trying to rush. Other characters will not be getting nude models unless I decide it is needed for the Halloween event. What I need to complete for the Halloween event:
- Meg in slutty cat costume
- Meg's Friends in costume
- Connie D'Amico in costume
- Quagmire in costume
- A few background costumed characters
- Neighborhood areas day/night (This will take the longest)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1.60 star(s) 5 Votes