VN Others Family Issues [v0.2.1] [MushHead]

MushHead

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2024
Yes, I was another creator who was removed from Patreon due to incest...and yes I will create a subscriber soon.

I'm remaking the game from scratch with reworked art and story.

THIS GAME HAS NOT BEEN ABANDONED

in case any mods are wondering, please give me some time.

please wait a little longer we will have hot news soon!

adri12

Aug 28, 2020
What is your twitter??
update:
things are being done slowly because of my work, to whom it may concern:

We already have a remastered script ready and I'm designing the scenery sprites right now, I'll soon release news on Twitter
what is your twitter?

Reactions: MushHead

MushHead

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2024
hey, I'm sorry I just can't play this project like I imagined. I still intend to work on it, but I need time. Many people must be tired of my predictions so I stopped giving them.

I intend to continue this project, unfortunately I don't have the means at the moment to do it while working a normal 12 hour job, when I have time off I will do it. To anyone who may be interested, this is the most I can say. sorry :/

flufffydoggo

Dec 29, 2023
hey, I'm sorry I just can't play this project like I imagined. I still intend to work on it, but I need time. Many people must be tired of my predictions so I stopped giving them.

I intend to continue this project, unfortunately I don't have the means at the moment to do it while working a normal 12 hour job, when I have time off I will do it. To anyone who may be interested, this is the most I can say. sorry :/
Life kicks rocks for sure! no need to rush!

Reactions: MushHead