RULU-ENNO

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2019
Hello, I would like to thank everyone for the feedback on the game, so I will release the 0.4v as a bug fix version, and I will add scenes, and increase the game's sex dialogues, this version will not count as the version of the month So I'm going to launch it at any moment, I'm sorry for the problems that some of you found in the game.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Funny, but I tried both quests after leaving the inn, and they seem to lead to the same place... being cucked in the end. You can even choose to get cucked by the wolf on the "non-NTR path", not that I'm one to complain. I am here exactly for that.
The wolf for the non-ntr is just a game over (i cannot tell if the ntr path the game keep goin on) for the non-ntr path the way to keep going on is the mom giving you a blowjob, if you finish the 0.3, there is a gallery with all the scenes and if you choose the non-ntr path in that city (helping the boy find his coin), you don't get ntr at all, is just you fucking (at least until the end of 0.3).

Reactions: Z_man and RULU-ENNO

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
The wolf for the non-ntr is just a game over (i cannot tell if the ntr path the game keep goin on) for the non-ntr path the way to keep going on is the mom giving you a blowjob, if you finish the 0.3, there is a gallery with all the scenes and if you choose the non-ntr path in that city (helping the boy find his coin), you don't get ntr at all, is just you fucking (at least until the end of 0.3).
It doesn't just end with the MC getting the blowjob in version 0.3 though. You continue to find the rest of the girls with your mom, and that's where the rest of the story continues, forcing an NTR path either way. No matter what you choose, you'll get NTRed. It's unavoidable if you want to play the FULL game.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
It doesn't just end with the MC getting the blowjob in version 0.3 though. You continue to find the rest of the girls with your mom, and that's where the rest of the story continues, forcing an NTR path either way. No matter what you choose, you'll get NTRed. It's unavoidable if you want to play the FULL game.
I never said that the game end there, the game end with the choice of bestiality...
wolf.png
As for the the ntr, i have none in my playthrough (non-ntr path), i have no idea what you are saying that both paths get ntr, after the fight with fusia, the mc collapse and the curse send the girls to the mountains, the game end when you find that girl that removed the power from the demon queen...
end of 0.3.png
Or we are playing different games, or you have done something that enable ntr in both of your paths...

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
after playing it I can say that there have been some improvements from previous game but there are things that need to be better.

The scenes are good, as well as the setups, they are interesting and fresh, like the battle with the goblins that the hero fights alone.

the dialog is too simple to be interesting or pleasing. I usually complain about some EROGE writing too much dialog but in this case there is actually too little. and the dialog does not sound that natural or interesting. I think the good art would benefit greatly with some improved writing.

the gameplay there is pretty much not much, with is good if the point of the game is somewhere else. but at the same time there is no gameplay at all. if that is as intented then good, since i would rather have no gameplay than added unneeded mechanics.

overall great art, need better writing conversations are very short and on point barring 2 scenes.

Reactions: RULU-ENNO

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
Finally an ntr without cuck show and BBC
Do know how sad the life of an ntr fan is in these modern times where 90% of the content is BBC? xd

Reactions: RULU-ENNO
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes