Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
I guess what he meant was like a ingame mechanic. For example have the option to have repeated pregnancys, visibly showing standing CGs and scenes or having a orhpanage to keep track of how any kids are born.

Basically what you could do during the playthrough and not just as a ending with one scene.

Nonetheless this is a herculean task to do and the theme of the game need to revolve around it to work imo.
I would be content already with a pregnancy epilogue with 1-2 extra scenes or something.

Last edited:

L3wdboy

Feb 25, 2024
I guess what he meant was like a ingame mechanic. For example have the option to have repeated pregnancys, visibly showing standing CGs and scenes or having a orhpanage to keep track of how any kids are born.

Basically what you could do during the playthrough and not just as a ending with one scene.

Nonetheless this is a herculean task to do and the theme of the game need to revolve around it to work imo.
I would be content already with a pregnancy epilogue with 1-2 extra scenes or something.
Honestly, in my opinion, this proposal would not fit this style of game, since the game is linear with only 2 routes at the moment, I think a route showing an end with the pregnant character would be possible.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Honestly, in my opinion, this proposal would not fit this style of game, since the game is linear with only 2 routes at the moment, I think a route showing an end with the pregnant character would be possible.
Definitely.

As I said, for it to work the theme of the game needs to revolve alround pregnancy. Much like a "Peasants Quest".
I love actual pregnant content and the games that add mechanics to it are rare but I understand that its not for everyone and a niche fetish.

I like the fetish in NTR/Corruption games because it fits the theme. The ultimate corruption basically.
Anyway I lowkey love the art and I will look forward to the completed game.

Kroysis

Aug 29, 2020
Hello. I have a few perverted questions/suggestions regarding possible future content.
1) Are you planning to add futanari to the game? For example: A spell/Potion that gives girls the opportunity to have a penis (the girls from the hero’s group fuck the mc’s mother, or she fucks them).
2) Are there any plans to add futanari enemies? For example: futanari orcs capture everyone in the mc group and fuck them in their camp. The demon queen in ntr route rapes all the girls from the mc group and makes them pregnant (optional).
3) At the beginning of the game we see horses. Are there any plans to make content with them or other animals? For example: add a farm with different animals, where girls from the mc group will “take care” of them. Also are there plans to add more animal enemies?
What do you think about it?

Reactions: RULU-ENNO

RULU-ENNO

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2019
Hello. I have a few perverted questions/suggestions regarding possible future content.
1) Are you planning to add futanari to the game? For example: A spell/Potion that gives girls the opportunity to have a penis (the girls from the hero’s group fuck the mc’s mother, or she fucks them).
2) Are there any plans to add futanari enemies? For example: futanari orcs capture everyone in the mc group and fuck them in their camp. The demon queen in ntr route rapes all the girls from the mc group and makes them pregnant (optional).
3) At the beginning of the game we see horses. Are there any plans to make content with them or other animals? For example: add a farm with different animals, where girls from the mc group will “take care” of them. Also are there plans to add more animal enemies?
What do you think about it?
Hello, Futanari is not in my plans for this game, I had thought about an event with them, but it doesn't fit with the game.

Yes, I plan to do an event with horses.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes