Lowerplan

Jun 25, 2017
does the game just ends with the mc dying? whats with all those other events in the recollection? the game is still going but there's a completed flair on it

Reactions: RULU-ENNO

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Family Legacy [v0.6] [ENNO]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 526 MB

WIN: -

For reasons I don’t know, the developer duplicated the folders. And just a heads up, don’t even try to delete those folders. So, the game was supposed to be a quarter of the size in the compressed version, but…

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

eddardbolton

Jul 21, 2019
This is very easy to verify as a lie. I haven't watched every NTR scene in the gallery and I've already seen more variety and content than the non-NTR route.
That was not about H content but all in-game content overall. You can reach true end, see more characters and drive the story to it's logical conclusion only by the "vanilla" route.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
That was not about H content but all in-game content overall. You can reach true end, see more characters and drive the story to it's logical conclusion only by the "vanilla" route.
I only played the vanilla route as I hate NTR but I wouldn't call the vanilla ending a logical conclusion.
The evil person mentioned off hand by the dragon guy just shows up and deletes the reality and we are now in a new one.
I would call the ending garbage if there is never another game.

eddardbolton

Jul 21, 2019
I only played the vanilla route as I hate NTR but I wouldn't call the vanilla ending a logical conclusion.
The evil person mentioned off hand by the dragon guy just shows up and deletes the reality and we are now in a new one.
I would call the ending garbage if there is never another game.
But it's ending and it's an attempt to set things up for a new game. The other branches are just bad ends.

eddardbolton

Jul 21, 2019
That all hinges on if there will be a new game.
Did the dev said he will continue the story or just make more standalone games?
Ask ENNO he appears here sometimes. Now ENNO will cooperate with Little Boy in reworking of lilboy game "I WON'T LOSE TOO" so some loose ends needs to be cut here i think, you can't work on several projects at once productively.

krep12

Dec 22, 2021
Ask ENNO he appears here sometimes. Now ENNO will cooperate with Little Boy in reworking of lilboy game "I WON'T LOSE TOO" so some loose ends needs to be cut here i think, you can't work on several projects at once productively.
[/CITA]

How is Little Boy alive and is going to cooperate with him? Good news, I liked that game "I WON'T LOSE TOO"

Lowerplan

Jun 25, 2017
Routes bruh, there's three routes in the game, if 'im not mistaken. You picked one where he dies.
how do I even do the vanilla? I didnt pick the NTR route on the town but when the girls went to the mountains I went to another NTR route with the noble and there wasnt a choice to make

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
how do I even do the vanilla? I didnt pick the NTR route on the town but when the girls went to the mountains I went to another NTR route with the noble and there wasnt a choice to make
All you had to do was hit no and you would leave without being cucked.
He makes it 100% clear he is an asshole who wants to sleep with them and you trusted him for some reason?

Dopplyn

May 8, 2018
Lol, there was a choice. The mom has a option to decline the offer from the noble, after that, the noble tells them to leave his house and you find the village that you was supposed to go, and that's it, no more NTR. You probably just kept hitting space tab and ended up picking ''yes'' before the option appears, or you trusted the guy xD.

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes