Feb 22, 2022
great game, I just wish it had a bit more of the interaction with Stella during the exploration parts just like how you start of with being able to spank her when she's picking flowers or when you can choose to let the slime dissolve her clothes. imo that's exactly the type of interaction that makes games so much better than just VN or mp4. Though I guess that would fall more under Netorase than Netorare.

great work either way, looking forward to new projects.

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
It was a good game ntr, very exciting, an extravagant art. Too bad it comes to an end, it was a light in this dark valley of BBC games and cuck show.
All good things die fast...

It also stood out for its miyu character as it had a different body type, whereas the other Dev game the characters have the same body type so it is not at the level of this game

As a professional critic of the ntr, I give it a final score of 8/10. Negative point would be that the girls got corrupted very quickly, but I think this is because the Dev already has planned for their games to be very short

The positive points, art and depravity, etc are what we all know. But the best thing is that it's not a cuck game, and everything is done hidden from the MC and they despise the mc in a passive way, they are unfaithful and the mc doesn't know it, and that's ntr, Infidelity

Reactions: RULU-ENNO

NTR4Lyfe

Jan 15, 2018
Are you fucking stupid? The whole point of my complain is that it was advertised as pure NTR game and that any kind of plan to the contrary wasn't reflected in the tags or anywhere else. Learn to read.
So you're angry that a vanilla route was added? Lol what a crybaby moron. You see there is an incest tag right?

Reactions: RULU-ENNO
4.00 star(s) 17 Votes