onetimesuse

Aug 2, 2021
The sound effects cut off after 1 second in the newest update.
Edit to my earlier comment. The sounds effects cut off after 1 second in most of the gallery replay scenes. I tried it out in about 15 random scenes and there was only 1 where the sound effects didn't cut off mid scene. It doesn't have that problem mid game but the gallery seems like it's bugged.

RULU-ENNO

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2019
Edit to my earlier comment. The sounds effects cut off after 1 second in most of the gallery replay scenes. I tried it out in about 15 random scenes and there was only 1 where the sound effects didn't cut off mid scene. It doesn't have that problem mid game but the gallery seems like it's bugged.
A question to join Discord how do you do it?
Hi, I've corrected the gallery errors, posted them here on f95, but they haven't been accepted yet.

I recommend joining discord or going to pixiv to test the new Link to the game.

The discord link is on the first page of this game, or in the pixiv bio.

Reactions: ElDonBigotes

RULU-ENNO

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2019
I only played the vanilla route as I hate NTR but I wouldn't call the vanilla ending a logical conclusion.
The evil person mentioned off hand by the dragon guy just shows up and deletes the reality and we are now in a new one.
I would call the ending garbage if there is never another game.
Hello, the end of the game is really open, my intention is to explain what happens in other projects...

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Hello, the end of the game is really open, my intention is to explain what happens in other projects...
Then I personally really couldn't recommend this game to the average person.
The ending is filled with a lot of loose ends, a weird what the fuck moment, brand new mysteries, and a possible undoing of everything that happened (or maybe not it's not like it's explained).
I think it's cool you want to have the mythos of your works be explained across multiple games, but your games are filled with fetishes people that people will refuse to play.
Say you reveal something in one of your ntr only works I will never learn of it as I wouldn't actually want to play said game and I imagine there are others similar to myself, hell if you for some reason had a vanilla/harem only game I imagine the ntr fans wouldn't want to play that either.

Either way good luck on your future projects

• Red Heart
Reactions: RULU-ENNO
3.90 star(s) 14 Votes