2.70 star(s) 11 Votes

i410581

Jun 30, 2017
Yes, I agree with you on most points. It's a shame the author had to make the game play feel like solving a complex puzzle rather than making it more natural and enjoyable. I can read and write code so I can just view the QSP when I get stuck, most players don't have the skills to do so.

Thank you very much! I'm sure many will find your mod helpful. I apologize for sounding harsh.

I'm in the process of making the game a bit easier by removing some of the grind and 50% of the failure paths (far too many ways to fail the game). We'll see what I end up with (its going to take a while)....
No need to apologize, you didn't sound harsh to me. Good news that you are trying to simplifying this game! I sure will take a good look at the result.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Ready version 1.3.
In this version, we added game 11 new, large events in the branch with Gina, and two new endings. Branch with Gina completely finished. The adventures of Gina in this thread was getting tougher and to the end maybe we went a little overboard with her adventurous...
You have three possible endings complete events with Gina:
Her love relationship with Pedro, full control Lola, or its subordination to a mafia neighbor johnny.
We have tried to always add humor to a variety of sex scenes, and I hope that you will like.
The game already implemented 20 different endings there are a lot of possible achievements for the player... there are many separate branches with different characters. A lot of things.
In the next update, in addition to new events in a separate branch of some of the characters, we will add more events group sex, which are not included in any branch consistently open events of the game. These events you can open, once opened:
Sex with Gina in her branch, and sex with a Fox in her branch.
Sex with Gina in her branch, and sex with Angelica.
Sex with a Fox in her branch, and sex with Gina and Laura.
Sex with Caprice in her branch, and sex with Angelica etc....
It's vaporware unless you provide a download link (or you're trolling us).

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
It's vaporware unless you provide a download link (or you're trolling us).
Not trolling. Download links only at Perestrello's Patreon page. I opened request for this version.

v1.2.5 for 5$ patreon
v1.3 for 10$ patreon
v1.3.5 for 30$ patreon

Mosley

Oct 8, 2017
Hey i'm wondering if any of you could give me the cheat file for this game it doesn't show for me anymore

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
As others have stated torrent link not working but mega is working fine and thanks for the update.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Anyone could make Lola live in the house? After Johnny blackmailing she has to be at house.

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
is there any chance of doing an updated mod or keep using the latest one which I believe is 1.1.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
is there any chance of doing an updated mod or keep using the latest one which I believe is 1.1.
using 1.1 cheat mod also. Maybe that is why Lola does not appear in the house.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Hope someone can do cheat mod for 1.2.5. So hard game without cheat mod.
NO WAY I would ever touch this again without a working cheat version. The grind is killing you. I am too old to spend days on end on that stuff, especially these days when we are actually blessed with a metric ton of Adult Games.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

NedStark87

Jun 1, 2017
How long does it usually take to get the new versions of this game here and the cheats that go with each version?

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
i saw that someone else uploaded qsp with same +new mods so i don't see the reason to upload a new file

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes