2.70 star(s) 11 Votes

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I agree with many of the frustrations and complaints posted lately. I feel your pain!

I edited the 1.2.5 Mod version of the game and fixed and added a bunch of things that may be helpful:

Features
  • Heavily edited and improved mod features (I didn’t create the original mod, just improved it)
  • Added a command injector to the cheat menu
  • Added a lot of additional variables and added Gina to the cheat menu
  • Numerous small bug fixes
  • Several logic fixes and potential game breaking bug fixes
  • Less grind – less wait time between events, multiple events can trigger on the same day
  • Faster relationship progression
  • Removed 50% of the failure paths in the game, there were far too many ways to fail – many previous choices no longer result in failure
  • Recommended choices often have a (*) next to them
  • Miscellaneous small cheats to reduce grind and improve gameplay
  • Included a couple of walkthroughs (not done by me and most are not complete)
  • Added a bunch of high quality images for Angelica (Nanny), Foxy, Gina, Laura. I coded the images to rotate automatically so that you don’t see the same mugshot every time. This provides more variety and less boredom.
This release is currently Alpha and not fully tested. The Caprice, Foxy, and Nanny paths are mostly tested.

If this becomes popular I may create its own page so that it doesn't take up lots of comments here. If you have any questions or problems with it let me know.

You can use my command injector to do just about anything in the game. Some example commands:

money = 20000
strength = 100
gt 'home'
hour = 19
gt 'PaidSexFoxy'
gt 'PaidSexCaprice'
nanny_event =
sexAngel =
amountLinenEvents =

Any variable in the game can be modified using my command injector. I've been working on this for several weeks and just updated it for the 1.2.5 version of the game.

Installation - Just copy or extract the archive into your Family Live 1.2.5 folder (overwrite all).
Awesome Job.

Is there a code for to reset Caprice disappointment? There was option for it in v1.1 cheat mod.

Last edited:

ZeroKing21

Aug 23, 2017
I will admit I am not very good with coding overall... But I am getting there. Now I’m having some trouble using the injector, the problem is how do I inject events with colons. I.e. [Foxy: Touch 0]; How would that be put in, all one word & put together like sexAngel = / with underscores like nanny_event = / or some other, longer/shorter way?

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Awesome Job.

Is there a code for to reset Caprice disappointment? There was option for it in v1.1 cheat mod.
I didn't touch that code. It will only show up if Caprice is disappointed - sexCaprice=51

If you wanted to force the code to show up you could using the Command Injector: sexCaprice = 51

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I will admit I am not very good with coding overall... But I am getting there. Now I’m having some trouble using the injector, the problem is how do I inject events with colons. I.e. [Foxy: Touch 0]; How would that be put in, all one word & put together like sexAngel = / with underscores like nanny_event = / or some other, longer/shorter way?
Most commands don't use colons, however some commands have underscores such as nanny_event. Some of the variables in the cheat menu don't show the full variable name such as Foxy: Touch. The variable for that is FoxyTouch. Examples:

FoxyTouch = 1
nanny_event = 4
sexAngel = 300

Most of the time you shouldn't need to manually change these variables unless you run into a problem. Changing some variables can have unforeseen consequences and can break quests. Be cautious. All of the variables should populate on their own as your progress in the game. They are mainly there to help you see your progress and to track event/quest variables to make the game easier.

Reactions: mineiros123

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Change Log
Version 2

• Fixed a stuck loop with sexGina 400 – 418 endlessly repeating
  • Added the week variable to the cheat menu so players know what week number it is in game (affects some quest triggers)
  • Removed a debug message left in by the author of the game added in version 1.2.5
  • Fixed an old story ending dialog to something appropriate as Gina’s quest no longer ends here
  • Fixed two old logic paths that would end Gina’s quest and wouldn’t allow the player to see Gina’s new path/quest features added in version 1.2.5
  • Fixed a bug preventing the player from meeting Lola (Gina path)
  • Fixed a bug that could end Gina’s path permanently
  • Fixed several logic bugs with Gina’s path/quest progression
  • Removed some grind from Gina’s path/quest – all sex scenes and important events are unaffected
  • Fixed numerous text translations bugs, spelling, grammar, etc. in Gina’s path
  • Marked the recommended choices in Gina’s path with – (*)
Most of these bug fixes are the authors bugs and not mine (surprisingly). Not much testing going on apparently. I'm happy to fix them though. :)

* See original post #937 on previous page (page 47)

New version is save game compatible with existing save games.

If you find any bugs in the game (excluding text, dialog, translation, or achievement bugs) feel free to post them and I'll take a look at them. They have to be repeatable bugs and you will need to attach the affected save game if it involves a quest or is a quest progression issue.

Last edited:

Chaoticnut

May 5, 2017
Change Log
Version 2

• Added the week variable to the cheat menu so players know what week number it is in game (affects some quest triggers)
  • Removed a debug message left in by the author of the game added in version 1.2.5
  • Fixed an old story ending dialog to something appropriate as Gina’s quest no longer ends here
  • Fixed two old logic paths that would end Gina’s quest and wouldn’t allow the player to see Gina’s new path/quest features added in version 1.2.5
  • Removed some grind from Gina’s path/quest – all sex scenes and important events are unaffected
Most of these bug fixes are the authors bugs and not mine (surprisingly). Not much testing going on apparently. I'm happy to fix them though. :)

If you find any bugs in the game (excluding text, dialog, translation, or achievement bugs) feel free to post them and I'll take a look at them. They have to be repeatable bugs and you will need to attach the affected save game if it involves a quest or is a quest progression issue.
Man, you're the real MVP. Making the game the way it should be from the start. Cheers

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Man, you're the real MVP. Making the game the way it should be from the start. Cheers
I'm doing my best. I'm trying to iron out all the individual quests and then possibly create detailed walkthroughs for each path.

The game can still be annoying as it's often difficult to figure out what to do next in order to progress in each path or quest. This isn't a rewrite though so I can only do so much. I am willing to fix game bugs for a while.

Reactions: Namco15

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
you said earlier that you might create a page, I think it's a good idea and I hope you keep up the good work, I can only guess as to how difficult the coding is but you seemed to be doing it well.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Change Log
Version 2

v2 cheat mod starts giving books from second day. Ruins Foxy route. For to avoid that; do not flirt with Foxy till first meeting Adams Family.

Last edited:

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Created a mod thread for my mod which can be found here:

Hopefully I won't take up too much forum space here now.

mbRjpZLD

Apr 28, 2017

If this becomes popular I may create it's own page so that it doesn't take up lots of comments here. If you have any questions or problems with it let me know.*it's its, not it's*

its is the possessive, it's is not.

*Sorry.. had to do that*

I hate to see the grocer's apostrophe. :)
Thanks a lot for that, I have the feeling people understand the difference between its and it's less and less. I see it used incorrectly more often than not. Keep up the good fight.

caramoore

Jun 29, 2017
Thanks a lot for that, I have the feeling people understand the difference between its and it's less and less. I see it used incorrectly more often than not. Keep up the good fight.

And don't even get me started on you're/your. :biggrin:

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
new
Attention!
At the moment the prices are:
Version 1.3 - $5.
Version 1.3.5 - $10.
Version 1.4 (newest) - $30.
Hope we can have one of them soon. I did'nt like v1.2.5 at all. Lola corrupting Gina part was too easy.
Starting from v1.3.0 there is choice that Lola will take full control of House. At strip club Johnny will introduce Lola. He will ask you to take Lola to her house. 3 options you will have. If you decide sex with Lola (warning NTR route); she will record sex in a disc and give it to her boss Johnny. Johnny will blackmail you with disc and force you to accept letting Lola live in your house. She will prepare your family members for Johnny.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
From his russian blog translated via web tool.

Ready version 1.3.5

In this version, we added in the game 11 new events and one new ending.
Was added 6 events to the branch with Laura (when Pedro more than three months sleeping in the guest), and 5 community events.
General events open automatically when the passage far enough with some of these characters.
We added: common event sex Gina and Angelica, another event sex Angelica and Caprice another sex Angelica, Caprice and Michelle, a Threesome with Angelica, Caprice, Patrick and Pedro.
General events of group sex with Gina and Fox, sex with Laura and daughter, we will add in the next version.

You can order:
version 1.3 – $ 5. – This version you will get only 5 Jan. The production version 1.2.5.
version 1.3.5 – $ 10. – This version you only get to 5 Jan. The production version 1.2.5.
version 1.4 – $ 30. – This version you only get to 5 Jan. The production version 1.2.5.

Ready version 1.3.0
In this version, we added game 11 new, large events in the branch with Gina, and two new endings. Branch with Gina completely finished. The adventures of Gina in this thread was getting tougher and to the end maybe we went a little overboard with her adventurous...
You have three possible endings complete events with Gina:
Her love relationship with Pedro, full control Lola, or its subordination to a mafia neighbor johnny.
We have tried to always add humor to a variety of sex scenes, and I hope that you will like.
The game already implemented 20 different endings there are a lot of possible achievements for the player... there are many separate branches with different characters. A lot of things.
In the next update, in addition to new events in a separate branch of some of the characters, we will add more events group sex, which are not included in any branch consistently open events of the game. These events you can open, once opened:
Sex with Gina in her branch, and sex with a Fox in her branch.
Sex with Gina in her branch, and sex with Angelica.
Sex with a Fox in her branch, and sex with Gina and Laura.
Sex with Caprice in her branch, and sex with Angelica etc....

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Something wrong with Gina sleeping scenes. I just see sleeping pic of her at nights. When open game without cheat mod i can see those scenes.

About Caprice route: - I can't see "Give her a lift" option to follow walkthrough for Caprice. Maybe it is just me. if anyone has better Caprice walkthrough please share with us.

I found 2 different walkthrough for Caprice at page 25 and 26. But both need "Give her a lift" option to follow Caprice route.

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 11 Votes