2.70 star(s) 11 Votes

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I forced Laura to threesome with foxy. Now wife ignores me and kicked me to guestroom. :D
Does anyone know how to calm Laura down?

ammo4fun

Jul 20, 2017
I love this game. It is hard without using the mods but love the models that the programmer uses. They are all hot.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Game has some new updates out. Anybody got them?
Nope we are still waiting. I opened request thread for it.

If you aren`t aware playing this game with spectre1viper mod, I suggest you play with it. He did big changes to v1.2.5. He added extra a lot of movies, routes, pics to his mod which is almost 4.65 GB. Also you can finish all routes of this game via this mod.

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
Does anyone have a link to the previous version? I'd rather play it modded and don't feel like waiting.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
any change log for 1.3
This is from the blogspot:
"

In this version we added 11 new events to Gina’s thread and two new endings. Gina’s thread is already over. Gina’s adventures in this thread have become more hardcore, and by the end of this thread we probably went too far with it…
You have three possible endings for Gina’s events:

Lola’s control, submission to the neighbor Johnny and her loving relationship with Pedro.

We tried to add some humor to different sex scenes of the game as usual and we hope that you’ll like it.

The game has 20 different endings already. There are a lot of different threads with different characters.
In the next update we’ll add some group sex events that won’t be part of any thread of consecutive events of the game. You’ll be able to unlock those events after you unlock:
Sex with Gina in her thread and sex with Foxy in her thread.
Sex with Gina in her thread and sex with Angelica.
Sex with Foxy in her thread and sex with Gina and Laura.
Sex with Caprice in her thread and sex with Angelica…
"

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes