2.70 star(s) 11 Votes

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Something wrong with Gina sleeping scenes. I just see sleeping pic of her at nights. When open game without cheat mod i can see those scenes.

About Caprice route: - I can't see "Give her a lift" option to follow walkthrough for Caprice. Maybe it is just me. if anyone has better Caprice walkthrough please share with us.

I found 2 different walkthrough for Caprice at page 25 and 26. But both need "Give her a lift" option to follow Caprice route.
What are all of your Gina variable values just before it doesn't work with the mod version and it does work with the release version?

What are your Caprice variable values? A save game would be helpful.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Thank you for the save game! Re-download version 4 of my mod and then visit Caprice at her home at hour 21.
Did that but same. I feel myself as trouble maker for you. :D
I will start new game using your mod 4. If it is still same, i wont bug you till v1.3.0

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Did that but same. I feel myself as trouble maker for you. :D
I will start new game using your mod 4. If it is still same, i wont bug you till v1.3.0
Did you download version 4 after my post? If not download it again.

Something is strange with your save game. I can only get the Gina night events to trigger by using the Command Injector and using the following commands while in her bedroom:

sexGina = 1000
gt 'PaidSexGina'

On a new save game it works normally but with your save game, only with the above commands.

You can also test this with a new save game. Get the game started and enter the following commands:

hour = 1
relationship[3] = 1000
GimaChildrenRoom = 2
InBedroomGina = 1

You must spell the commands exactly as above. Enter Gina's bedroom. I tested this and it work great. Don't save your game like this. It just shows you that the game is working correctly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Did you download version 4 after my post? If not download it again.

Something is strange with your save game. I can only get the Gina night events to trigger by using the Command Injector and using the following commands while in her bedroom:

sexGina = 1000
gt 'PaidSexGina'

On a new save game it works normally but with your save game, only with the above commands.

You can also test this with a new save game. Get the game started and enter the following commands:

hour = 1
relationship[3] = 1000
GimaChildrenRoom = 2
InBedroomGina = 1

You must spell the commands exactly as above. Enter Gina's bedroom. I tested this and it work great. Don't save your game like this. It just shows you that the game is working correctly.

A$AP

Aug 6, 2016
Is there a walkthrough for this game? I cant seem to get anything done lol.

tweak0322

May 21, 2017
i can't seem to get the peep on foxy scene to trigger...any ideas on what I need to do? I've met the adams already

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
i can't seem to get the peep on foxy scene to trigger...any ideas on what I need to do? I've met the adams already
I just tested. If you did Adams family first meeting you can peek Foxy next morning at 6:00 in bathroom.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Does anybody knows how to trigger scenes with teacher and girlfriends in Foxy route?
For girlfriends you should peek Foxy at hall 18:00 and praise her. Do hall visit at same time till no more peeking. Probably teacher related with this trigger. She will ask you 200 dollar for private teacher.

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 11 Votes