2.70 star(s) 11 Votes

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I did Gina's walkthrough for spectre1viper mod users.
It is semi finished but you can reach "Submission to the neighbor Johnny" ending with it.

"Lola's Control" route also in this walkthrough, you can see all her new scenes which comes with v1.3. I couldn't end this route. There is a bug or i forgot something related this route (Probably i forgot to trigger Johnny blackmailing scene related Lola). I will check and edit walkthrough later.

For to finalize Gina's walkthrough, help will be good if someone knows "her loving relationship with Pedro" ending for Gina. Sorry never played in that route.

Eisa

Donor
Jul 23, 2017
Guys i need help i reached at the pont were i put my finger in foxy's anus but after that there's no new scenes can anyone tell me why? i kept gifting her and flirting with her for a long time and still no new scene. or can anyne at least give me a scene were foxy would suck on my cock or something else?

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Guys i need help i reached at the pont were i put my finger in foxy's anus but after that there's no new scenes can anyone tell me why? i kept gifting her and flirting with her for a long time and still no new scene. or can anyne at least give me a scene were foxy would suck on my cock or something else?
Have you tried using one of the walkthroughs for Foxy? If you post your save game I'll take a look at it and let you know what you need to do next in order to progress with Foxy.

Eisa

Donor
Jul 23, 2017
Have you tried using one of the walkthroughs for Foxy? If you post your save game I'll take a look at it and let you know what you need to do next in order to progress with Foxy.
i tried her walkthrough and it was confusing

Eisa

Donor
Jul 23, 2017
but if you have a save file that you can almost have sex with any daughters i'm ok with it.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
A lot of the Foxy stuff is 'be here at this time, then do it again and again and again etc. until no more event pics show up.' More than once on the Foxy path (1.2.5) I got messed up thinking something was bugged when it was I hadn't kept doing an event to it's finish. Some of those are 10+ parts to an event, like the massage series.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
i tried her walkthrough and it was confusing
There is a bug in her path in the original game so I recommend that you use my mod which fixes that bug. Either that or you chose a failure option which broke Foxy's path (not sure which, one of the two).

Basically there are lots of events with you looking at the cameras in your office at hour 20. The game isn't setting the following variable: FoxyAnton = 1

You can use the command injector to set that variable or re-live that part of the game by setting the following:

sexFoxy = 1033 & gt 'PaidSexFoxy'

I attached your fixed save game if you don't wish to follow the steps above or use my mod.

Once you finish all the camera events at hour 20 you need to talk with Foxy at hour 20 several times to continue her path. Then at hour 8 and then at hour 19.

Best of luck to you!

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
this is the 7th time i have downloaded and tried to extract this game, i tried using the MEGA link on the previous page plus i have tried using the links on page one but all give me an error when try to extract. I tried using winrar and winzip as well as 7 zip but all give the same error "C:\Users\RobertTheBruce\Downloads\Family_live_13.zip: The archive is corrupt", anyone have any ideas to what the problem is
Usually that only happens if you have a bad connection to the Internet (very slow or lots of packet loss). Here is a high speed download link for you:

Please don't add this link to the OP.

Reactions: robertthebruce

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
does that mean i need to start again?
Normally you should trigger that first saturday. Except Lily all girls route in this game needs this trigger "Johnny family visit at pool".
Your save at day 60 something. You kinda messed up Foxy route.
After this trigger wake up at 6:00 and visit Foxy. Just Let walkthroughs guide you. Focus more Nanny and Foxy ones.
For Gina suggest you use my walkthrough for spectre1viper mod. Above your first post at this page you can find it.

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
I'm struggling to progress Gina's quest after the first sex scene, nothing triggers when I check the cams at 20:00.

Edit: Sorry, reloaded and got past that part, must have done that before. What I can't get to trigger is the weekend pool scene at 18:00 or anything further in the chain. Anyone have any ideas?

Eisa

Donor
Jul 23, 2017
No, just be at your pool on Saturday between the hours of 20 - 23 (I think it triggers at hour 21).
Downloaded your mod i didnt play it yet but i like it because i can control the relationship and increase my money and do other things. but 1 question... controling the Love(relationship) to max, will can i still continue with the game or will it mess up my game?

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I'm struggling to progress Gina's quest after the first sex scene, nothing triggers when I check the cams at 20:00.

Edit: Sorry, reloaded and got past that part, must have done that before. What I can't get to trigger is the weekend pool scene at 18:00 or anything further in the chain. Anyone have any ideas?
If you are using spectre1viper mod, try follow my walkthrough for it. At page 52 you can find post and download it.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Downloaded your mod i didnt play it yet but i like it because i can control the relationship and increase my money and do other things. but 1 question... controling the Love(relationship) to max, will can i still continue with the game or will it mess up my game?
You don`t need to increase money cause this mod, if you start game with 25000. If you click "Gift" button, you will buy all store items for free. You no need to go mall for anything cause all in mod menu.

I mostly use "Body clean" and "Gift" buttons daily few times. "Clean all" button weekly on monday mornings for chores.
Time buttons important in this game cause it gives you reverse time option and will do same job "Body clean".

About cheating on love points: I don`t think that will ruin routes of girls but you may skip few pics.
Oh wait! There is optional route of Laura which needs low love point and no sex with Laura till day 92 for to trigger Johnny - Laura cheating scenes.

Eisa

Donor
Jul 23, 2017
You don`t need to increase money cause this mod, if you start game with 25000. If you click "Gift" button, you will buy all store items for free. You no need to go mall for anything cause all in mod menu.

I mostly use "Body clean" and "Gift" buttons daily few times. "Clean all" button weekly on monday mornings for chores.
Time buttons important in this game cause it gives you reverse time option and will do same job "Body clean".

About cheating on love points: I don`t think that will ruin routes of girls but you may skip few pics.
Oh wait! There is optional route of Laura which needs low love point and no sex with Laura till day 92 for to trigger Johnny - Laura cheating scenes.
Hey i started the game from the beginning and i did the walkthrough (Gina) but i reached on this ----> (Weekend, 19:00 Kitchen. When you come back immediately go to sleep (if no scene happens here you messed up or don't have enough charisma when going to sleep. you can try again until you get it). The problem is everytime i go to sleep and nothing happend so i restarted the quest again for about 4-5 times and i still didn't get any scenes. can you please give me a save file where you can get a scene when you go to sleep.

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes