2.70 star(s) 11 Votes

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Those walkthroughs are confusing me. i tried all Gina's walkthroughs even walkthrough spectre1viper mod. and i still can't complete the event. when i finish on (Spy on the cams 20:00 "Continue watch") i can't get to continue with (Pool, 18:00 weekend.). i kept deleting the save files and starting from the beggining multiple times but i still get stuck. :/ i like this game but this makes me want to give up playing it. lol XD
You may be stuck in the same spot SGrimmer was. Read my reply to him above. If you are still stuck please attach your save game and I'll take a look at it.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Oooooh. Yeah, that solved it. Had to keep doing it until he went in sober, then keep visiting her sober until it's just a talking event. Thanks.
I'm glad that fixed it for you. The loop goes like this at hour 18 in Gina's bedroom:

1. Get Gina drunk with wine (have wine in your inventory)
2. Take advantage of her being drunk
3. Visit her again in her room at hour 18 being sober and discuss what happened
4. Repeat up to 5 times

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
i checked. Have to edit walkthrough again :D
Worked for me different tho.
Played using @SGrimmer save.

1. Visit Gina in her bedroom at hour 18 up to 5 times and drink with her
- I did this visit 6 times cause having wine in inventory shows different scene. Without wine 5 times visit needed for pool scene.
2. Visit Gina at the pool at hour 18 up to 5 times
- i did this pool visit just 1 time. Pool scene never appeared again.
3. Visit Gina in her bedroom at hour 8
- I did that but it didn`t trigger. Bathroom at 7 triggered the scene.

Will play game from start for testing my walkthrough.
Yeah, the walk says bathroom at 7. I thought I had done all of these, but I'll have to check. I'm pretty sure I'm getting nothing in any of these locations at these times anymore. After that, I'm gonna have to restart, because I messed up the Caprise path at the first step and Nanny somewhere in the auto spy scenes early in her path (I click too fast... is there any way we can get the 'best' option with the * to default to the top for rapid clickers like me?) :eek:penedeyewink:

Does Pool 1800 weekend require wine too? I can't remember and that could be what's tripping Eisa up.

jackme

Feb 27, 2017
I have install the qsp player . But I still can't run this game on the phone ,who can help me .please

Eisa

Donor
Jul 23, 2017
Finally finished with Gina event except with johnny didn't do it. btw can i start with Foxy's event or should i do Nanny first ? or i can choose any event to begin? and btw can anyone send me the full updated walkthroughs of each person. please and thanks you.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Finally finished with Gina event except with johnny didn't do it. btw can i start with Foxy's event or should i do Nanny first ? or i can choose any event to begin? and btw can anyone send me the full updated walkthroughs of each person. please and thanks you.
Play Nany, Foxy at the same time. They have common route.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Future ready versions for patreons
Ready version 1.3.5
In this version, we added in the game 11 new events and one new ending.
Was added 6 events to the branch with Laura (when Pedro more than three months sleeping in the guest), and 5 community events.
General events open automatically when the passage far enough with some of these characters.
We added: common event sex Gina and Angelica, another event sex Angelica and Caprice another sex Angelica, Caprice and Michelle, a Threesome with Angelica, Caprice, Patrick and Pedro.
General events of group sex with Gina and Fox, sex with Laura and daughter, we will add in the next version.
The finished version 1.4.
In this version, we added the game a dozen new events and one new ending.
Added was 8 events in the branch with Laura – this is when Pedro more than three months sleeping in the guest room – this branch we finished, and continued the old thread, in which Pedro and Laura is normal sexual family life, with some adventures...
Also, we added two common events:
General events of group sex Pedro with Gina and Fox, and another big event in which a group having sex almost everything...
General events open automatically when the passage far enough with some of these characters.
In order to open a public event with a large gruppovushki, you need to go far enough in the branches with: Gina, Angelica, Fox, and Lola.
Branch, Laura and Fox, we're finished in the following version. We have finished almost all the branches of this game, and almost finished new public version.

Reactions: kokotheworm

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
I seem to be stuck with caprice , I had an event with a dress than gave her one but right now the only thing available is walking around town with her at 22h any tought? I am playing with viper's mod by the way.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I seem to be stuck with caprice , I had an event with a dress than gave her one but right now the only thing available is walking around town with her at 22h any tought? I am playing with viper's mod by the way.
If the walkthrough for Caprice doesn't help you then please attach your save game and I'll take a look at it.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Here it is , I am after the 21H do some more yoga I think,but I cant seem to have any other event.
You need to be part way through Angelica's path to continue. You have to get to the point where you show Angelica some things about modeling. You have to have had the Adams family and Madison family visit your home on Saturday if you haven't done that yet. You then go to the second floor of your home and run into Caprice at hour 21 and have a chat with her about modeling.

One of the variables to move on had a value of -1. This save game fixes the problem. You must have done this before and chose a failure option.

Talk to Caprice about it
Agree to try

Don't fast click through the options.

You then go to the Madison's pool at hour 19 with new linen for Caprice (I already bought it in the save game).

Good luck! :)

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Caprice is sensitive type girl. If you promise her a visit, you must visit her. Several times buy her dress (expensive one) and agree to bring her to night club. You must spoil her with expensive dress first. After she agreed pose with lingerie, you have to bring her lingerie each time. Better each visit click "Gift" button to refill your gift items.
If you forget visit her 1 week, her route fails.
Must be reset button for Caprice route in cheat menu. Suggest you start over her route following "Caprice walkthrough from different author".

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
FYI - With my mod Caprice's route doesn't fail if you forget to visit her often. I hated that part of the game and wanted to complete each path at my leisure. No path will fail in my mod if you neglect one of the story characters. There are still a few time sensitive events that you have to complete when specified but you are clearly told so in game (very few of these types of events).

He shouldn't have to start over unless he doesn't use my fixed save game and follow my instructions to continue the path (unless he's messed up other paths also).

The 2nd floor hall event in your home is ready to trigger with the fixed save game if you just advance time one hour.

Reactions: Scrichta

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
I had had the event with caprice modelling very early before even starting with Angelika . I had wondered if I shouldn't have progressed with her before starting with caprice , must have gone too fast at some point . Well thanks to you both I will try either solution.

Therion

May 25, 2017
could someone help me out and upload the modded version? I accidently deleted the one I had after switching to version 1.3 :/ would be great :)

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
could someone help me out and upload the modded version? I accidently deleted the one I had after switching to version 1.3 :/ would be great :)
The mod has it's own page and download section which can be found here -

If you are referring to the mod that only includes the cheat menu for version 1.3 without any additional content, then someone else will have to help you with that.

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes