2.70 star(s) 11 Votes

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
He is updating again for Gina this time. :)
Really? Wow, my Huge Respect. İ wish other Developers would be Updatinglike him.... (Big Kuyash)......coff....(SonoftheMotherfuckingBitchingBitch)

He should do more Games :) İ think would be really cool another Game from him

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I am confused sorry. Just noticed that 3 hours ago OP page updated. It says 1.3.5 ready to download.
Must warn spectre1viper for this version update.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
just discovered this game... is there a difference (not the cheating) in the version if I download all 8 cheat-parts?.. and what are the differences to version 1.4 or 1.45 mentioned on the patreon-site? Are they avaiable, too? and more fun to play?
1.3.5 released today 3 hours ago. This means we will see 1.4 here between 3 - 5 march.
You can still download the mod. Modder will change just part1 for 1.3.5.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Really? Wow, my Huge Respect. İ wish other Developers would be Updatinglike him.... (Big Kuyash)......coff....(SonoftheMotherfuckingBitchingBitch)

He should do more Games :) İ think would be really cool another Game from him
Gina update tomorrow but will be for 1.3. One or two days later he`ll update his mod for 1.3.5

redle

Apr 12, 2017
does any of the mods help with house cleaning and baby care
i keep havving game over for my char baby with a knife ^_-
Yes, spectre's mod has this. You still must remember to do the cleaning and baby play every week, but you can do it by simply clicking on on the cheat links for those features directly without advancing game-time or waiting for the proper hours for an activity to be available or anything.

Even without the cheat the cleaning is pretty easy as it is available any hour of the day. Can do it all first thing every Monday. What is the rule, clean house twice, clean pool once, play with kid twice (believe those are the requirements to be praised for a job well done). Kid is trickier without the cheat as there are not many times he is available for play.

NopeNadaNone

Aug 26, 2017
Gina update tomorrow but will be for 1.3. One or two days later he`ll update his mod for 1.3.5
can you help me check the top of this page please answer the question or leave a save file with it finished please i really love this game but need a little help

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
can you help me check the top of this page please answer the question or leave a save file with it finished please i really love this game but need a little help
For to go further with nanny, you must progress in Foxy route too. Did you take books back from foxy and give them to Nanny for example?

Rodimus

Mar 16, 2017
1.3.5 released today 3 hours ago. This means we will see 1.4 here between 3 - 5 march.
You can still download the mod. Modder will change just part1 for 1.3.5.
I have the 1.4 version and I don't mind sharing it here but how do I upload it here?
I don't have a upload account at MEGA, GOFILE etc. and if I post my own download link here, I might be traced and banned from Patreon.
Can i Upload the file directly here? (only 4.5 Gig....)

Reactions: devilxxx

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Can i Upload the file directly here? (only 4.5 Gig....)
you can`t upload that big size here. Max 50mb if i remember right.

You need MEGA like accounts to share a download link. Google drive can be free (Free for 15GB share).

FOr your other questions i don`t know rules of sharing games to threads.

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
@Kara Zor-El thanks for the answers, like the content, the structure and the using of words... very uncommon in forums like this... good, complete information without personal believes, so the reader are able to build up its own... thanks again for having a very nice moment reading this

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
@Kara Zor-El thanks for the answers, like the content, the structure and the using of words... very uncommon in forums like this... good, complete information without personal believes, so the reader are able to build up its own... thanks again for having a very nice moment reading this
Best comment i have ever read. Thank you for your thoughts. We need more users like you.

Dinadass

Aug 14, 2017
Brother_voyeur line 1351 seems to have an issue. Labled as Test41. It requires an if statement for pcs_vag which is not defined. Using a dynamic input command of "pcs_vag = 0" seems to fix that. No idea where that was supposed to be defined or if my start messed that up.

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes